Chapter2:World WarII

Y / n ' s p o v

'He actually did it...'

"DO YOU RELIZE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?! YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT THEY'RE DOING OVER THERE! SO TELL ME, WHY THE HELL HAVE YOU DECIDED TO BE ALLIES WITH HIM?!"

"P-please y/n c-calm dow-!!"

"LOVE SHUT UP!!"

L o v e ' s p o v

I flinch. I've never seen her this mad...
I try to block out her screams. 'I didn't expect her to be this mad...'
"..."
"DON'T MODULATE THE KEY THEN NOT DEPATE WITH ME!! WHY SHOULD WE STAND FOR WORLD DOMINATION?! AND DON'T EVEN MENTION THE SLAUGHTERS ON INNOCENT LIVES! I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THEN THIS, BUT I WAS WRONG! I MEAN HELL YOU'RE DOING THE SAME THING TO OUR COUNTRIES!"
....oh no

Y / n ' s p o v

'That bastard...'

I kept yelling at him. I wouldn't stop, I couldn't stop. He looked terrified, I don't blame him. Some angel from heaven finally had the power to make me shut the hell
Up, I stood, Keeping my ground waiting for a reply.

"...."

"You have nothing to say? Pathetic. You're a country for fucks sake. You exclude yourself from the rest of the world for what? You don't like physical contact? You're an embarrassment. Since we're on the topic of civil right, you're aware of what you do to our people are you not?-

He nods.

And you're ok with that? Heh no-fucking-wonder you agreed to this. I-...we'll continue this else where, I'd like to talk this out with my sister. "

"R-right..."

He leaves the room. I turn to love: her face is a mix of sadness and anger.
"Why are you so against this? You do realize how much positive impact this will have on our countries?"

"Are you that dumb? it'll all go to him, every bit of it."
"That Is not true!"
"HOW CAN YOU STILL SAY THAT?! LOOK AT WHATS HES DOING LOVE! HOW CAN YOU LOVE HIM WHEN YOU KNOW ALL THAT HES DOING?"

She stepped, back wide eyed and offended.
"DON'T YOU GET IT, HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU! NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL! PLEASE JUST JOIN ME, WE CAN WIN INDEPENDENCE TOGETHER! WE'LL BE FREE, WE CAN MAKE OUR OWN LAWS AND RULES, WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WA- !!"

"Shut up"

L o v e ' s p o v

I slapped her. 'How dare she, independence...tch such a stupid thing. We won't be able to survive on our own!'

"..."
"Finally you shut your mouth."
She snapped her head towards me pure anger on her face, her fists in a ball. They was tighten to the point that they were shaking.

"I'm not giving up my chance to be with the love of my life because of your petty need of independence. Why aren't you ever satisfied? We have everything. You would rather die for people you don't know instead of living a life of luxury?"

"Yes"

Y / n ' s p o v

She looked at me like I had two heads.
"...how...?"
"Here I thought you were a pacifist. Love I will be joining the allies!"
"W-what do you mean...?"

"I will not stand for this. You know my believes, so you thought that I'd just stand around and let this happen? Of course I wouldn't. Please....join me-"

I held my hand out. I prayed she would take it...she was all I had left...I didn't want to lose her

"....no"

I still remember the look she had when I said that word...
No
...it's funny, she always says that when I-or anyone asked her if this was enough....she never learned to stop....to wait for it

"....ok, I will be telling this to Japan tomorrow. Of course I will have to fight against him for independence to be able to do this, I take it you won't be joining me in that?"

She shakily shook her head.

"Well then...ill see you on the other side."

L o v e ' s p o v

And just like that she left. Her arms were crossed behind her back, eyes closed. 'She's...she's doing it...heh mother....she was right...'

"Raise a glass to freedom!"