Prologue:memories

"Sister, I must ask you something..."

"Ok what is it love?"

I remember it like it was yesterday....

"Well....why are you so independent?"

That day...

"...well I don't believe in love. Never have and never will. Love will just hold you back from reaching your goal. You're just going to get hurt in the end, there is no point in it. I'd rather be alone and make it in life then worry about some person 24/7 who will just leave me."

The day that caused all of this...

"That isn't true! Love is a wonderful thing! When I become a big country I'm going to find him. My Prince Charming! The man that will be there for me no matter what!"

Who would have thought...

"You don't need a man to be happy, all you need is what makes you happy. That's true happiness!"

All those years ago, that talk we had....

"...well i guess. But I still want to find him!"

"Haha well I'll support you ever step of the way! But you know what I'm going to do when I'm older? I'm going to be the best. I'll be big, strong, I'll have everything I need in life; Money, land, food, everything! And I'll do it all on my own to!!"

That day you told me your ambition...you actually did it...

"I know you'll be able to do it! But-"

"I'LL DO IT ALL ON MY OWN TO!!! JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE I'LL BE THE BEST THERE EVER WAS!! LOOK OUT WORLD Y/N'S COMIN'!!"

...heh
...heh

"...hahahahahaha jeez you're so funny y/n! As amazing as you are I doubt you'll be able to do all of that independent. You'll need someone to help you."

You were wrong.
You were right.

"No I won't just you see I'll make it all on my own!"

I did it
You did it

"Whatever you say little sis~"

"...we won"