Walls Around Me (A Cole Pendery Fanfiction)

"MOM! YOU CAN'T JUST SHIP ME OFF TO LIVE WITH DALTON AND HIS BAND! I DON'T WANT TO LIVE WITH FIVE BOYS!" I screamed at my mother, who had just told me that I would be going to L.A. to live with my brother and his stupid friends.

"DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME YOUNG LADY! I AM YOUR MOTHER AND I SAY THAT YOU ARE GOING TO L.A. TO LIVE WITH YOUR BROTHER!" my mom yelled back.

I flipped her the bird and ran out the door, grabbing my skateboard on the way out. I heard her call my name, but she knew that I wouldn't come back for another day or so.

I came upon a familiar house and walked right in, not bothering to knock. "JAY! YOU HERE?!" I screamed at Jay, my best friend. I heard a grunt from the kitchen and walked in there.

"Hey, Jacy-" was all I got out because she cut me off.

"Don't call me that! You know I hate that name! Only and I repeat ONLY call me Jay!" she complained.

"Jay, my mom is shipping me off to live with Dalton and his band in L.A.! I won't be able to do ANYTHING!" I explained to the black and blue haired girl in front of me.

"Oh, babe. I know you won't but I also know that you will try with all of your might to fight the rules," she comforted, eating a random bowl of cereal. I took the bowl from her and began to eat. "What are you going to say when they see your scars, Mal?" she asked, clearly curious.

"I don't even know right now, to be honest," I answered, bored and angry at mom for sending me to L.A. I just couldn't handle it. I wanted to cry, but I never cry. Never.

"I'VE BROKEN BONES FOR YOU AN-" my ringtone blared before I answered it. I smiled at my ringtone.

"Mallorie Ann Rapattoni! You get back to the house and pack your bags! You are coming to L.A. tomorrow and you cannot be late! Do you understand me?!" an angry voice boomed over the phone.

"Dalton, just shut up, okay! Don't call me Mallorie, and don't tell me what to do! You're not my mother and you are NOT my father! You aren't even my brother! I'm adopted and my real brother died in that car accident and he was the only one who understood me!" I yelled before hanging up. I knew Dalton meant well, but I had to put up walls to keep people (except Jay and Trevor) out.

Even though Trevor was dead, he was the only person who really got me, made me laugh, and helped me when I failed. He died on that tragic day. I was the only survivor, and every day I wondered why I couldn't just have died that day, too.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: sorry that it's so short, but it's just a preview to see if I should keep going or just delete the story