chapter 8 A new friend

Its been exactly a month from today that the game has started. I have seen many die in front of me, from monsters and other players. I had even killed players and other monsters with my own hands. I also met new friends and old ones as well. With everyday that passes I become more and more comfortable with this world. From the looks of other, so do they. There are about ten thousand players left in the game and we have already openned up exactly eight levels and found the ninth one. With Meg by my side at ever battle that we came across. Not joining any ones group but only fighting along side with them. We managed to get this far. Only feeling so close we are still yet so distance from home. After the first boss was destroyed by me and Lee. Everyone has been coming together and fighting. More people leveling up and a lot less suiscieds. I also have been training Meg and she has come far. She isnt as stong as i am yet but if i were to stop for about a month or so then she would be right with me. With the new feature added in. We can now see the leader bored and Meg is in eight place. With me in second, right behind Lee. After the day we departed and went our ways. I havent seen him since. But i do hear from other on what hes been doing for us. He has started a secreat clan which comes and protcets the week and sometimes he leands a hand with boss battles. He, himself hasnt shown his face but his guards do. I do wonder sometimes how he can be so strong and yet doesnt do much.

"Sage look out," Meg screamed as I avoided the axid, from the monster, flying past me.

I strock my sword in the monsters leg and swong it towards Meg. Watching the salivia from the monster sling out from its motuth. FLying in the air, not haing any control on where it lands. Meg slices it half. Leaving nothing but dust in the air from where the monster was killled.

As the dust starts to vanish, Meg starts to fall from the sky. Swinging her sword back into her holder.

"Well shall we move on," she says as she smiles.

"Your getting really good at this Meg,' I said as i put my sword away. "You know the father we go into the forest, the stronger the monesters get."

See I been training Meg on level four for the most part. Because here lies a forest that has over millions of different level monsters. The farther you go into the forest the stronger and tricky they get. While we make it a ltiitle father each day we still yet make it all the way. We have hard rumors about this is place and it was that Lee trains here. He and a few of his men had made it to the end of the forest. Hoping one day we will be able to reach there as well. Wtih Lee making it there with hinself and the twins that are in theird and fouth on the leader board, and a few guards. He probably had no problems making it there. The twins that he is with are Ku and Su. They come from a small town in tokeo. They trainded their whole lives on hand to hand combat and sword training. Which makes them a master at this game basctily. With only me and Meg going at it, it is some what harder. We make camp every day and when we wake we fight on. From the looks of it we have but only a few more monsters to go.

"Sage heres comes an other one," Meg says as she drew her sword and was standing, ready to attack.

I then drew my swrod as well. At the moment I did the monster had stopped in its place. The monster had bright red eyes with a buge body made of rocks. Hands thin as a blade and feet that were shaped as a humans. He stood there as he began to analize us. He was a bit different then most of the ones we fought. This one is actually taking its time to analize us. Wtih every movement i made he had grew another eye. With that eye he watched me.

"Meg becareful with this one," i said to Meg as she started to walk towards him.

The monster had then grew another eye and Watched Meg get closer. With four eyes and one watching me and the other on Meg. I was still unsure what this monster was cable of.