Chapter 10 her story

"As you already know, my name is Davina. Im from a small town called Kansai. In the real world I was a starting college student. Lving in my dorm and having no knowlege of my real parents. I remember when i was six my parents just walked out on me and the last thing they said to me was to never give up in life. Then shorty after they left i remeber seeing these big men in black suits picking me up and taking me to their car. The next thing i remeber was me siting in a room srounded by other kids about my age. At the time i had no clue what was going on. Shortly after i started to become older i found out that i was located into a foster care. The place was called Lost Home and our mother, which was the head lady, was Miss. Coss. She was a shy lady but when it came down to it show could be fourcive. I always came to here when ever i had a promblem and she was also there for me. I felt as if we had some sort of bond. Yet she was always trying to find me a good home as if she was trying to get rid of me. Every time i was sent to the Housing Room, Whcih is where people get adopted, I alwasy fouhgt and made it where i would never be taken away from what i consider home. But not longer after i became age to where i was sent out on my own. while living in the foster care i came to a scholarship and was able to go to college for free. So i took the advantage and i went to persue my dream. I wanted to become the greatest game developer. But then i saw this game that was showing on tv and the next thing i know i got a letter in the mail. It was Xavier and i was accepted to play in the new game. I did this only to gather information. Since this is the world biggest game of all time. So i logged in and the next ting that happen was me unable to log out. So i did what most poeple were doing at first. Trying to log out manualy, i tried to kill myself. For some reason i was unable to, I remember jumping but i was stopped. I was just flying in mid air looking down to what seemed to be an endless falling pit. Looking over to the others that was killing themselves. I saw them shatter and fade away. Crying to myself i was thought i may have hit a glitch in the game. After a day of just floating i did what any normal person would do, passed out. The next thing i remember was me laying in bed with i letter in the top conner where my health bar was. I open the letting and in the letter i said only a few short words. To nevr give up in life, then in the bottom left hand coner was a signature. At first i was in shock and felt my heart racing out of my chest. I couldnt beleive what i was seeing and for a secson i didnt want to beleive, but the signature was my mothers. I creid and walked out to where the edge was, looking down to the pit of endless ness. I thoguth about trying to kill myself once again.This time i couldnt, for some reason my feet were unabel to move. I then left looking for a monster to strick and kill me where i stood. But again i was unable to be killed. Being hit contless time and watching my health drop i noticed i couldnt die no matter what i did. Then i started to give up on dying and i solitude myself from everything. Weeks later i got an other letter. I open the letter notcing the same word but this time it was my fathers signature. I then grabbed a hold of myself and i stop slamping around and i started serviving. Fighting many battles and being my level up i stood alone and i didnt group up with anyone, I stayed as a solo player not letting anyone get close to me. Serving for myself and the thought that my parents are still out there some how contacting me and pushing me. I had set a strong mind set on living and anot helping other but myself. But a few days ago i got an other letter telling me some thing that was from my perents, and i am now here explaining to you who i am."