6 - Bangtan's

A/N: This will explain what happened to the boys starting from the welcome party up to their POV when Yooseok started avoiding them, although I'll skip the part when she stayed on their dorm. I'll probably write this on Yoongi and Seokjin's POV. But still, enjoy! 😚

Ps. And expect this to be long as Jin's legs. 😂😜

*Please read the author's note in the end.*

---------

6 - Bangtan's

---------

- Y O O N G I -

Damn. This girl is a real pain. She clings to me like a koala and talks in her sleep! Thank God she finally let go of my neck. But unfortunately, I have to sleep with her in my own room.

I should blame Seokjin for this.

Why, you may ask. I'll narrate so pay attention.

-------

(This is a flashback on Yoongi's POV)

After our very tiring dance, we quickly walked back to our table to avoid the girls and thanks to Mr. Principal, he announced that it's now the time for the sweet dance so their attention is not on us anymore.

Seokjin gasped when we reached our table. Seokjin being himself, I can tell that he's over acting.

"What's the matter hyung?" Hoseok asked for me. All of us except Seokjin sat down and I can feel his uneasiness. He kept looking around as if trying to find someone.

We strangely looked at him when he took a glass with wine that is left on the table and sniffed it.

"Hyung?" Jimin asked, also surprised by Seokjin's sudden action. He grumbled under his breath and looked at me. I don't like that look.

"Yoongi. Please find Yooseok."

I'll bet to all my chains that all of our reactions are the same. I looked at them and saw that they have the same reaction as me, one eyebrow raised high.

"Just go." He said firmly.

I'm about to protest and ask him what's the matter but he pushed me out and I didn't have a choice but to find her. So I thought, 'he feels like he have a very big responsibility on her and I'm the one who's going to find that freak?' Oh come on.

Tsk.

While I'm walking and 'trying' to find her, I saw a figure sitting on my favorite bench. My brows furrowed together as I walk. There are no lights around but thanks to the moonlight, I'm not walking blindly.

Once I'm near the bench, I saw her smiling while her eyes are closed. She's really a freak.

Oh. I have an idea.

I changed my path and went to the back of the bench where she wouldn't see me. She didn't notice my presence so I inched in and said in a low, threatening voice.