Chapter 3

A.N: the picture attached is how I imagine Danielle.

   Niall's P.O.V
   "Niall, can you please go wake up Harry and Danni. They should be in their separate rooms being I had to force them to separate last night. God, I don't understand what girls see in him. You are good looking AND trustworthy. Why him?" Hal looks at me and I smile at the thought of Danni  being together. "Yes sir I will go get them." I say as I snap back to reality. "Feels like I'm constantly playing a game that I'm destined to lose, cos I can't compete with your boyfriend, he's got twenty seven tattoos!!" I sing until I get to Harry's bedroom door on the second floor.
  I open the door and it looks like he's still sleeping. "Harry, mate, get up. Hal says so." I go over to the bed and pull back the covers and he lined pillows up to look like he was sleeping. I emmediately run down stairs. "Hal. I think that Harry is in Danni's room. He wasn't in his. Come up there with me so I don't get yelled at. Please." I say as his expression turns from emotionless to angry. He storms up to her room. Oh God. I hope I didn't get her in trouble. He opens the door to a sleeping Harry snuggling agents a sleeping Danni. "That's cute. But illegal. They do look cute together." I admit. I know that if Harry hangs out with her any more I won't even have a chance at a relationship with Danni, and I think that I should have a fair chance, too. Hal walks over to them and pulls the blankets off of the  sleeping couple, no not couple. Friends. "Harry Edward Styles! What the he'll do you think you are doing sleeping in a bed with my niece? I swear if you did anything to her I will cut your penis off with a full knife!" Hal yells at Harry, and Danni wakes up and rushes to Harry's side. Wow. Th owe shorts are really short. They look got on her, though.

   Danni's P.O.V.
   Uncle Hal yelling at Harry is what I wame up to. "Uncle Hal stop! We watched a movie and fell asleep and talked. That's all that happened. Nothing else. We talked about my birthday and the Halloween party and what we were going to dress up as. Do yoy really think that I would sleep with him while I was under age and jeapordize all of your careers and probably ruin a relationship with my only relative I have left? It really hurts that you think that I would do that, Hal. I am not a whore. You can tell at Harry all you want to, but no matter what you believe, nothing happened. I want a friend and that is what he is. A friend. I don't like him that way. I am going to go chanhe and go for a run before I say something I regret." I fume at my uncle before I realize that Niall was in the room. I push past them to change into my workout pants and sports bra.

   When I go downstairs all of the boys are up and in the kitchen eating. I go to fill up my water bottle and I turn around to see all of the guys stairing at me. "What? You act like you've never seen a girl before." I say. No one says anything so I continue. "I'm going out for a run. I will be back in 30. I have my phone if you need to get a hold of me. Bye guys." I say and walk out the front door.

   I run about four blocks and I get tired of hearing honks froom the perverted cars so I make my way back to the massive house. I walk up the steps and Uncle Hal is sitting on the porch swing. "Hey, love. Sit down. I need to talk to you." He pats the swing beside him. "Look. I am so sorry that I made assumptions about the two of you. It's just that Harry had a history and ibdont want you to get hurt." He puts his arm around my neck. "I know. Hey can you take me and tge boys to the Halloween store to pick out out costumes for the Halloween party next week? I already know what I want to be. Harley Quinn. If that's ok with you." I say. "Of course I can. And I don't mind about you being Harley Quinn. You are 17. Harry told me he wanted to be the joker. Did you guys talk about that last night?" He laughed. "Yeah. We thought it would be cool if we were the suicide squad. We just have to talk the boys into it. I'm going to take a shower and get ready." I say and stand from the swing and walk into the house. I don't stop until I get into the bathroom inside my room. I hear a knock on the bathroom door. "Danni, it's Niall. I wanted to apologize for what happened this morning. I was a jerk and I told Hal that you guys were in bed together. Please don't hate me." He speaks louder so I can hear him over the water. I giggle because he thinks that I am going to hate him. I might as well play into it. I sigh loudly. "Well can we talk about it when I'm not naked? Just wait on my bed for a sec and I'll be out and dressed." I sounded dissapointed. "Yea, sure. I am really sorry." He repeats. I can't help but giggle. I get dressed and come out of the bathroom. "Hey." I say and sit down next to him. "I am really sorry for being a jerk. I guess I got jealous. I really want to hang out with you, but Harry really doesn't give anyone else a chance." He looks like he is about to cry. I pull him into a hug. "I forgive you. I don't hate you. I think we should hang out some time as well." I look up at him. "Oh, uncle Hal is taking all of us to the Halloween store to get our costumes. I am going to be Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad, Harry is going to be the joker. What do you want to be?" I ask.

Niall's P.O.V
   Shift. He already has his hooks in her. I... grrr. "I don't know. Let's go down stairs and wait on everyone." I say as sweetly as I can. I want to kiss her so bad. We walk down stairs and everyone is waiting on us. I have my hand on the small of Danni's back and as soon as Harry sees he literally looks at me like he wants to kill me. I put my hand in my pocket. Danni looks at me wierd. "Is everything alright?" She whispers when I move my hand. "Yeah. Hal isn't a big fan of P.D.A." I whisper. We all get in the limo and I watch as Danni's eyes go wide in amazement. Harry sits on her right and I sit on her left. Harry puts his arm around the back of her seat and loold at me with a smirk. "I guess you're not used to this kind of thing yet, are ya, Danielle?" Harry says into her ear. "No I guess not, and I prefer to be called Danni, we've been over this, Harold." She leans into him jokingly and sits back up into her original position. "So, Danni, do you sing?" I ask her when I hear her soft hum. "Sort of. People tell me that I'm talented, but I never believe them. To be honest I think they are just being nice." I say sheepishly. "Sing a few bars for us and we'll give you put honest opinions." Louis joined. "Yeah okay, Liam do you think you can handle the g- easy part to you don't own me?" I ask. "Of course, love. I have always had a knack for rapping." He smiles. We sang the entire song. "So, what do you think?" I questioned. "That was amazing." They all said in unison. "Well..." i am speechless by their compliments.