Near Yet Far

"We are just a 2 ruler in distance yet we feel far from each, I feel someone pulls us away"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SEHUN'S POV

      Annyeong haseyo, Oh SEhun imnida. HEre I am stuck inside the worst VIP class. Geeks and nerds are mess. I thought they will be reading bunch of books like encyclopedia or dictionaries, but it is bipolar. All of us are mostly boys inside the school. Rare girls Are seen because it is chosen so most of here are Bromance. I'm used to it and I am pretty sure that I will be loving a guy soon. The school is really strict, all I need is here inside.

    The door open so loud. Here comes the giant, Park Chanyeol. He shouted his boyfriend's name.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!", but Baekhyun is right in front of him and was holding an eyeliner. He is still not finished.

"Are you mocking me, Mr. Park Chanyeol!?"

"Anio", Chanyeol carress the little's hair and hug him tight. The others sigh and say Awe on them. They return to their seats and continue putting eyeliner. The next couple appeared sexually intimated to each other, where Kai is the addicted one while Kyungsoo is the innocent one.

        Kai's hand was inserted inside Kyungsoo's pants and was holding the doe eye boy's dick and was feeling it. While this doe eye boy is letting his Boyfriend do it. But sometines he is feeling awkward. They can do it but, Duh... they should do it in private not on public. Even they are sitted, Kai is continuing it.

"Ya, Kai, why do you always do that to Kyungsoo?", BAekhyun asked.

"Well, sometimes, he is fucking me and I feel empty because his are small so I am making it big. Chanyeol, Is Baekhyun big or small?", Kai smirked and Baekhyun turned to Chanyeol and giving a death glare.

"Hmmm... It's average and he is not fucking me since I'm too big that he can't reach so I'm the one on the top", Chanyeol squeeze Baekhyun's cheek.

      Their talk is too... Never mind. I'm going to read my book. He teacher comes in, Mr. Heechul, he took out the papers and passed them. Obviously, all are perfect on the test and we are used to it. But, Kai is still doing it to Kyungsoo, he used his bag to cover it!

      The teacher continue to speak nonsense on the front.

"I have good news to all of you!"

       All class look up.

"You only have one day to go outside the university. You can celebrate with your family and friends! Or do nothing. The university decided it since you all worked hard. This Sunday so be ready.", the teacher announced and left the classroom.

     All celebrated

"I need to buy new eyeliners!" ( ^)o(^ )

.

.

.

.

.