Ending plus Epilogue

It's been 4years since I'm with Sehun. I am nervous for his father. We will be having a meeting with him, so he could force his father having me than the girl. We were now in a simple restaurant. We were just wearing simple jeans. I am drinking bubble tea right now.

"Sehunnie, I feel nervous...", I looked at him. He just hold my hand and comforts me.

Then, I saw a man wearing a suite comiing to us accompanied by another man. HE was looking at us with this angst feeling. His companion helps him pull the chair in front of us.

"Appa, this is Lu Han my boyfriend"

"annyeong ha..."

"Nonsense, are you gay son!?"

"Well, yes, you can see it from this. I love this guy and.."

"no matter what happens, you will be married to a girl and that's final. "

"But, I really love Lu Han!"

"Don't make me do things bad, Sehun. If you force me more, I can do things to Lu Han and to his family."

He then left us. Sehun hold my hands and cries. We return to the university. As we got in to our room, I saw my things scattered around! What the hell happened here!? Sehun's things are fixed and untouch.

"Father did this... I'm sorry Lu Han", he hugs me.

"Just help me fix these", we started cleaning the mess.

LAter on, Xiu Min ge called us., it is somewhat an emergency. We were now heading  to the canteen. I saw Chen sobs in the table and some comforts him. I asked them what.

"You see, Suho is arranged to a marriage. He was force to. Now, he is staying on the other building accompanied by two men. His family knew their relationship and was trying to avoid the two of them. Chen was been beaten up a few days ago after seeing Suho."

I look onto Chen and he was having the hard time. What if it happens to us too? I look upon on Sehun trying to say the things that this is the sign. We saw Suho entered the canteen with two men, maybe his bodyguards. He spotted us but we only stare at him. Chen on the other looks excited seeing Suho but he was just seenzoned by Suho.

Suho walk straight to the counter and order food. Chen cries more. Only Kyungsoo and Xiu Min were there with Chen the others leave for Suho to have a clear view to Chen.

SUHO'S POV

IT really hurts seeing the one I loved in pain because of me. I can't approach him because of my bodyguards. It's for his own safety. My father has all connections and he can make him suffer more. I...  I agreed to his deal in one condition. He will make Chen a popular singer. I am still waiting for the confirmation.

I can't look at him straight to the eyes. It really breaks my heart seeing him crying. He is doing bad on his studies. Graduation will be soon and I earned sad memories. I will marry a girl but I will not love her but still I will take care of her, but my heart only belongs to Chen.

LU HAN'S POV

I can see Suho cries while eating. He still love Chen so he is avoiding him. I went to Chen and comfort him.

"Let's go to your room and rest there"

We escort him to his room. We give him water but then someone knocks on the door. I open it and an unfamiliar guy appears.

"Yes, what do you want, sir?"

"I am from SMTOWN entertainment, I am looking for Kim Jongdae"