LAY AND XIU MIN

MATURE CONTENT ALERT!

i Ship Lay and Xiu Min. I don't know why but it is suppose to be SuLay, right? We have different taste,right!? ∩__∩

"AHH!!", I screamed someone pinched my leg. It's Chen again.

"You're thinking green on him, right?"

"anio, I'm not like Kai that will fuck someone immediately. "

Yeah, wanna know about Kai's first encounter to Kyungsoo? It all started when Kyungsoo transfer to the VIP CLASS, he is from the Diamond Class. He stands out from it and reach the score for VIP class. He seat at the back beside Kai.

FLASHBACK

KAI'S POV

This class is too bothersome that I can't sleep properly. But, all of a sudden the noise lessen. That's good... ZZzz...

"Annyeong haseyo", someone greeted.. Me? I am irritated to someone bothered me. I sit properly ..

"HEy, I'm trying to...", I stopped when I saw a cute doe eyes on this small boy. He really turn me on! I look him whole. He sit comfortably and didn't move. He scan the whole class which is busy messing up.

"Is it always like this?", he asked and turned to me. I look away and look at my hands playing the pen.

"Well, yes. I'm used to it."

But then, Chanyeol, who is holding a guitar jumps beside him and sit. He push Kyungsoo more that we stick our shoulder. I gulped.

"Hey, I know your name, Do Kyungsoo, Right? And the one with a great voice like my babe, Baekhyun! You should have a collaboration with Chen too! You three will make a good group of singers! I'll play a song and you sing with them"

Baekhyun and Chen position themselves in front of Chanyeol. The strumming of the guitar starts and Kyungsoo started. The whole class paused their mess and listen to the three.

Damn! He's too good that I want to keep him with me all the time. Afternoon, I am spying him all day and following him. I spotted him alone in the comfort room. I sneaked in and cornered him.

"Oh, Kai, do you need something?"

"You", I said fiercely and hold his shoulders and drag him at the cubicle. He was surprised too. I immediately unbuckle his belt and pulled his pants down plus the boxers and look at his cock.

"Why so small?", I said and smirked at his scared face.

"HEy don...", too late I palmed his crotch and move my hand up and down that made him moan...

"Aaah... Plea..se~~"

"sure, I will please you more", while my hand is busy on his dick I kissed him intensely to stop the moaning. My tongue slid inside his mouth and conquering it all. His arms are starting to wrap around my neck. He is enjoying it.

I turn him around and I unbuckle my belt and took out my length. I cup his ass and started to fuck him. He moan so Loud as I go deep inside him.

"OMG!", I look up and saw Lay watching US!! and he even picture us. I pulled out mine and fix myself and I run and chase Lay. I finally cornered hm since he doesn't know where is the way.

I took his cellphone and found our picture. I smiled a bit and look... I can see our Expression. I passed it on my phone and I deleted it on Lay's.

"You just met him Kai yet you already fucked him"

"Well, I'm too excited for him. you can tell the others but I don't want someone to see how it goes that's why I deleted it on your phone."