Arranged

The next day, We all wake up by Luhan's phone alarm. I kiss him on his forehead, he just moan a little and hugs me tight but his face frowns and started sliding his hands on my body, he look up and pushed me!!!

"AHH!!", I shout.

"What are you doing!? Did you rape me!?", over reacting face, his eyes like D.O. hyung.

"Rape you!? Hahaha! Even if I rape you will still not get pregnant, Lulu. WHy so conservative?"

He look at his body wearing pajamas. "Who changed my clothes?"

"me", ^_^¦¦¦

"WHAT!? DID YOU SEE ME NAKED!?"

"Anio, I left your boxers and start cleaning it with a damp cloth. Hmmm o(^^o) yours are small Lulu"

His face turns red and throws pillows on me!

"You shit! SEHUN!! HOW COULD YOU!!!", he is hitting me hard. I am still laughing at him. He get tired and goes to the bathroom to get ready. I follow and he is blowing his hair.

We go to the canteen to have breakfast. Seaweed Soup will be fine for us. We are peacefully eating when Chanyeol and the others came. Good, I will have no free time with Luhan and here is Tae Jun again.

He give someting to Luhan, some sort of Bread bought from outside.

"It's delicious! My mother baked it!", Luhan took it and gove another piece to me, he is pouting while trying to feed me. I can't resist so I ate it.

"OMONA!! HOW SWEET!", Said Kai and he stand up and show his girly side (like what happened during EXOST when Luhan and Tao imitated THe Heirs)

"How about me, Luhan?", Tae Jun added and we turn quiet. We went to our classroom and started the school.

Tae Jun was asked to the calculations on this HARD ALGEBRA SUBJECT! I hate numbers. He did a lot of explanations that we aall are still confused, majority of us don't know it. But what bothers me is he is ONLY looking at Luhan while explaining. I turn to Luhan and he was smiling at him! Are they flirting to each other? The tracher claps at TAe Jun after the explanation.

"Very good, Tae Jun"

I kick Luhan slightly to get his attention. I glared at him and telepathically told hin to stop it, he is making me jealous. He just poke my cheeks and do aegyo.

TAE JUN'S POV

I confidently explain to the class the Algebra and I am motivated because of Luhan, she is really pretty and her smile gives me comfort. But, she's taken. Sehun is looking away and Luhan conforts him as I sit. They are so sweet. I sigh and return to my senses.

I've never love someone or even liked a girl or a guy since birth. I pushed myself in studying.

Vacant time, I decided to go to the library and start reading Philosophy. There are some girls who were keep on whispering to each other. They liked me, I focus myself reading. AFter a few minutes, I saw Luhan and Sehun together, they were holding hands now but I never seen them so sweet. Sehun saw me and bring  Luhan far from me.

My eyes focus on them and spy them looking for books. They sit really far from me. Luhan still unaware of my presence. I am watching them from a distance and was mesmeizing Luhan, but Sehun is giving me death glares.

I have to return the book that I borrowed when, a girl approach the couple. This gorl arrows a lunch box to Sehun. Luhan suddenly pinch Sehun's leg, informing him not to accept it.

"Thank you but I'm not accepting anything, My girlfriend is here so respect her"

"Joseoghabnida", she said and leaves.

My phone vibrates for too long, so I'm curious. If someone texted I'll just feel a songle vibration from my phone. I took out out and saw my... father calling!?

I informed Luhan about someone calling me on phone and leaves the library.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Sehun, I finally discussed your marriage with a friend of mine. Maybe after you graduate, araseo? No excuses, that's final."

Father immedaitely turn off the call. WHat!? I'M ARRANGED!? How will I tell Luhan about this!? HE will be mad at me. I return to Luhan.

"Who was that?"

"It's my father"

"Really!? WHat did he said!?"

"I was.. been arranged in a marriage, I'm sorry..", I sob and start crying.

LUHAN'S POV

I took him out becuase we are making a scene. He is still crying. I am comforting him. We ended up at the bench, we isolate ourselves from everyone.

"Sehunnie, don't cry. I understand it. We can fight for it, Sehun"

"no, we can't. I tired a lot of times but I failed. How about us!?", he bursted out again. I am patting his back trying to comfort him. "Don't worry about us, maybe I can do it"

He look up, showing his teary eyes.

"Really?"

"Yes, I'll try to convince your father"

I escort him and take him to our room. I give him a glass of water to calm him. The next day, he is still quiet but I am there to comfort him by doing aegyos, cooking, hugging etc.

"Luhan, what if we didn't win over my father?", he asked out ot nowhere, I straighten my sit and look at him.

"Then, we accept it. Maybe we are not meant to each other. For now, let's enjoy everything that we had", I hug him tight.

Author's Note

I'm really sorry for the really slow update! it was our finals plus our Interclass competition, which we made it to the 3rd place, both Modern and Interpretative dance!

thanks for the reads.

ENDING IS NEAR. SORRY FOR THE SHORT STORY...