Chapter 1

Hi guys. This is my first story on Wattpad so please be nice. It's also a fan fiction if you know who the characters are. This means that the plot and name are mine but the characters are not.

VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN x)

Enjoy.

~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

A dark haired man hides in the shadows watching.

He watches a tall boy, with hair the colour of a beautiful sunset, and a short girl that has short, midnight black hair, talking and arguing like they always do.

He quietly chuckles to himself thinking about how childish they are even though they’re in their last year of high school.

And although he can’t hear them, he can easily imagine what they would by saying; they were so predictable.

Finally, the conversation ends and silence fills the air. The mysterious guy intently watches.This is the moment he’s been waiting for.

The boy speaks first and the reaction the girl has is none other than surprise and excitement. In the shadows, the mysterious man smiles. The raven haired girl asks a question, trying to hide her enthusiasm but failing. The boy ponders for a moment and speaks. Immediately, the girl’s face darkens and she hides her face with the help of her bangs.

What did that boy do now? The darkness hides the stealthy guy’s smile as it turns to a frown.

The dark haired girl mutters something under her breath and stalks away; away from the person who disappointed her. Sunset boy seems confused.

He strolls toward the mysterious man.

“What happened?” the boy ponders aloud.

I should be the one to ask that,” the temper of that man begins to rise.

The sixteen year old repeats the conversation between him and the girl in full detail.

The black haired man had smoke coming out of his ears.

In a flash, he lifts the boy up by his collar and slams him to the wall with an “Umph” escaping the boy’s mouth.

“What. The. Hell. Did. You. Do?!” the older of the pair exclaims menacingly.

The boy’s eyes lit with surprise as he processes what he just said. “Oh. My. God. What the hell did I do?!” he agrees.

A fist comes straight at the boy’s face.