Epilogue-A: Chef's special

Suggested play along song for the chapter- Woke The F*uck Up by Jon Bellion!

*******************************
"One thin crust chicken quarters
One ravioli in mushroom cream cheese
One bruschetta greens"
I heard the waiter announce in my kitchen.

"3 watermelon mõjitos." He said to the bar tender.

I smiled, this new boy really worked hard.

"Ramesh! Good Job ladke!" I praised him.

He gave me a huge smile in return.

I really admired his spirit. When he had approached me, he was in dire need of money but he refused to do anything dishonest. Even though employing him meant being over-staffed, I just couldn't say No.

After an year in New York's finest culinary school, another 5 months of sheer hard work, and weeks of recruitment later- Amora was set up.

My very own restaurant in the bustling city of Gurgaon.

"Sir, a chef's special of the day has been ordered." One of the other waiters informed.

I smiled with a nod, and climbed away from the bar stool to head to the kitchen.

Well, I didn't put up with the enormous lengths of culinary school to be a restaurant manager, I had to put the inputs of a chef too.

After all, my fangirl would surely kill me if I did not keep my promise of following my passion and acing at being a chef.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

2 years ago

"Anvi, did you enjoy our date?" I asked kissing her forehead.

"Yes! I did." She replied kissing my cheek.

Well, I was glad she had enjoyed. After whatever all of us had gone through, it was definitely refreshing to see things settle down a bit.

After listening to Rohan and Rhea's, the to-be parents and "just best friends" well laid plans for the future, Anvika and I were peaceful enough to look out a bit for ourselves.

"Have I told you that you look incredible and edible in Indian wear? Like white is so your colour!" I said pulling her close as we walked up to my apartment after our tiring but entertaining romantic date.

"Uhmmm... Only a few thousand times maybe?" She said with a sarcastic thoughtful expression.

I merely rolled my eyes at her!
Sometimes she can be so mean.

But I can complain all I want, I would have to admit in the end that this feistiness of hers is such a TURN ON!

"And how many times have I told you that I love you?" I asked teasing her again.

"Uhmmm... considering you have confessed only recently, continuous repetition wouldn't be a problem for me!" She said with a smile.

"I love you!" I said sincerely.

"I love you too!" She answered genuinely.

1
2
3

And... we burst into laughter considering our love struck teenager behaviour that we just showed.

"Tavish if I die of diabetes, the blame is on you! I will state in my hidden will, that if found dead- prime cause is excess sugar given by Tavish!" She said joking

"It would be of no use, because am dying with you and this is not a cliché answer, am going to die with you because we are sharing this sugar overdose!" I said laughing and she rolled her eyes moving to my room to grab the pair of spare nightwear that she kept at my place.