Chapter 9: Don't want change.

(With chapter 13 Cerise POV)

Daring is having a bad day.

Yesterday Apple had told the Royal group that Raven doesn't look like she wants to sign the Storybook of Legends, and since Legacy day is nearing, Apple was more afraid than ever that something would happen to their world.

Apple had took it upon herself to swap room mates with Maddie in the hopes of changing Raven's mind, but it looks like it was no use, leaving everyone with a heavy heart.

It also doesn't help that it's Rumpelstiltskin's class again! Why do they have so many Science class in a week! He always make things harder than it needs to be.. Daring is only looking forward to Grimmnastics now, maybe he could run off those pent up frustrations.

--School bell!!!--
Coach Gingerbreadman wanted us to have a little competition to spice up the lesson, so we were doing 100m sprints in groups of threes. Daring was grouped with little pig and  little red hood.

'Great' he thought, 'there's no competition here'

Daring was going to beat anyone in a
race anyway, it's not like anyone was going to be competition, but he did wanted to challenge himself with someone faster than those two..

You see Daring doesn't socialise with his two particular group mates very often, they don't really approach him for anything, especially little red hood.. Daring felt like he must have forgotten something.. he should know that girl's name... he felt like he did before.

The red hooded girl was really shy. she's so reserved no one really did know her name, she's quiet in class and barely there during free periods, when you spot her she's always alone with her hood, and she disappears soon after too. She's indeed the most mysterious person in school, all anyone know about her is that she's the daughter of The Little Red Riding Hood and that's really just it.

Daring Charming was leading with all his glory, it was a breeze though..if he was to sweat, maybe he would have shine brighter under the sun.

Unfortunately the glory was short lived as someone unexpected passed him. It was little red hood.

Everyone was shocked and in confusion until Raven confessed to have given her a speed spell, while demonstrating it to us on Kitty.. Gingerbreadman soon dismissed the class for an early brake.. "Thanks Raven.." Sarcasm dripping in Daring's voice. He was looking forward for that class.. 

---author's notes----
you all know what actually happened, but the situation through Daring's eyes is way different.. I'm nearing the end of season 1 of EAH yay!

I have a question though, if people are more interested in seeing this whole season in Cerise POV or you want me to continue to the next season in this book? because I do intend to have both books eventually ^^