S E V E N

Jin's POV

I finally reached. God , luckily i reach in time. Anw i usually come to sch for like 5 times a month? Bcus i hate . Urgh no . I dislike ppl ard me. All they do is gossip.

Im gg to class nw . I'll talk to you later readers!

*end of school*

I was walking down the road alone. How lovely it is to see couple smiling & laughing with each other.

It reminded me of how happy i was during those days when Namjoon still remembers me.

It was perfect until t-that a-a-accident happen. *crying*

My heart aches & my eyes are about to filled up with tears.

I just want Namjoon back by my side. I miss his warmth. I miss his hands interwined with mine.

I didnt realize that i finally reached home. I took a deep breath & wiped those tears away.

Sigh here we go.

Namjoon's POV

I was watching TV when i heard the door cracked open. Oh god he's homed 🙄

I pretended to sleep , so that he wouldnt bother me at all.

He just walked passed me. Ok great awesome.

I was about to sit back up again when i felt a blanket covering me.

Ottoke? Should i wake up and scold him or should i just continue pretending to be asleep?

Wait. Wtf am i even thinking.

I woke up with my eyes wide open.

"Ai kamjakiya( that scared me)!" He said.

"W-wtf are you doing? Could you stop bugging me? Urgh" i replied. Fck my stuttering.

" you were asleep & its kinda cold so i covered you with a blanket? Is that wrong? Oh wtv bye." He said.

"W-w-where are you going?" I asked.

Why the fck even i asked.

" urgh to my kingdom? You see here, you're the one bugging me you dumbshit." He replied.

(A/N: OH SHIT! MY EOMMA !")

++•+•*•*•+€+•+€+€+•+•

Im sorry but its a short update :(

Ik its been 2 weeks since i last update? Well i have no idea how to do it like yeah. So im stuck . And i thought of changing the description? Or should i delete this book? Oh god :(