E I G H T

The next morning

Jin's POV

*yawns*

Urgh im not going to school today. It sucks. I hope he's not in the living room , making a mess of it.

I went to the bathroom to shower.

--

I wrapped my towel around my waist and got out of the bathroom.

Well the toilet is outside of the room but luckily Namjoon wasn't there.

If he's there , probably he'll stare at my abs 😏

While i was walking towards my bedroom , I heard someone said "GoodMorning!" Cheerfully but when i turned , there was no one.

I rolled my eyes and went into my room. I closed the door in a hurry and lean against it. I missed those GoodMorning greetings from Namjoon.

*Flashback*

I woke up and felt a pair of arms hugging my waist. I turn around and saw Namjoon smiling.

"GoodMorning babe!" He said cheerfully. He smiled with his dimples.

"GoodMorning to you too bae!" I replied.

*End Of Flashback*

I felt tears building up in my eyes . I felt my heart aching more. To avoid that , i quickly changed my mindset & wipe all those tears away.

Im going to bring Namjoonie back in anyway i can as long as he's right there beside me until the end. I want to and i will.

I went to my closet and pick out my favourite pink pullover , with my blue ripped jeans.

After i put on my clothes , i headed towards the kitchen to find food.

Oh the Living room looks clean . Yay im happy.

"Hmm what should i eat today? Since im not going to school because im a lazy ass hoe. " I said.

I checked the fridge but there's nothing in it. Seems like today's grocery day.

I was walking up the stairs and heard weird noises. Where is that noise coming from?

I walked closer and closer. It sounded like a girl moaning? What the heck?

So i ran upstairs and slowly twist the doorknob of his room.Oh god , my eyes. Why Namjoon why?

He w-w-was making out with a girl *crying*

He saw me but i dashed away.

Author: Itsok jinnie , im here. Call Jimin ok.

I could fill tears filling up my eyes. I wanted to hold it in but i cant. I grabbed my coat , shoes & my belongings and went out the door. I slammed the freaking entrance door and ran as far as i could.

I reached the park and called Jimin.

" Yobeoseyo?"

"J-Jimin.."

"Wae?Where are you?"

"I-im at a park. I-i-i need you jimin!"

"I'll be there in 10. Stay there! I'll find you"

I hang up and waited for Jimin.

Namjoon's POV

"Goodmorning bae" i said to this beautiful woman beside me.

Her smiles melt me. I kissed her lips and soon it became a make out session.

I was having 'it' when i heard someone crying infront of the door. I saw Jin's head pop out. I saw his red eyes crying.

I wanted to explain to him but why must i do that? Urgh i cringed.

So i continued until pleasure grew.

But deep inside me , i felt guilty doing this.

•••••••••€€€€••••••••

Hey babies 💖 How yall been?

AND OMG THE TEASER CAME OUT TODAY AND IT LOOKS LIKE A MOVIE TRAILER! I CANT WAIT FOR THE COMEBACK YALLZ!

AND LUCKILY I ORDERED THE ALBUM ALREADY SO I AINT GONNA WORRY HUHU! I bought the pink vers , how bout yallz? Did you guys bought it?

Anw , Have you guys check my other books?

Recently , I wrote a book called "Alone|JJK" and my first book " Marriage to kim taehyung"

Its going to be 200 reads soon! Thankeu for your kind support and thankeu for reading this book! Kamsahabnida !!!

Do enjoy this books okay!

Loads of sarang ,

Taenuie