john

20 minutes ago;
'JOHN!! GET UP!!!!!!!' Harriet shouted.
'what....??'
'ITS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!! GET.UP.NOW!'
John sighed. Harriet, his sister, was so bossy.
'I'm going, I'm going....' He grumbled as he claimed out of his bed.
He moved to this town only a few weeks ago, and didn't know anyone except Mike, a boy next door.
As he ate his toast, his mom announced she had a 'surprise' for him. He wondered what it was, until his mom kissed his cheek and handed him a journal.
Harriet laughed at John's dumbfounded face.
'What is this? ' john finally asked.
'It's a journal. Listen, you are going to a new school and writing everything that happens will seriously help you.'
John sighed and said, 'nothing ever happens to me.'

Present
'Can I sit here?' A boy with black hair asked john.
'Um yeah, sure.' John said absentmindedly and stared out the window. He heard the boy sitting down besides him, and then there was a long, awkward scilence. Finally, the boy asked - 'Afghanistan or Iraq?'
'sorry?'
'You've been on a family holiday. Peculiar place but OK. now, Afghanistan or Iraq?'
'Afghanistan, sorry, but how?' John was beyond surprised now. Was this boy a mutant?
'I assumed by your skin, shirt, hair, and tone of speech. Oh, you also have a brother who is - I'd say 3 - years older than you.'
John gasped. 'That's amazing! But I have a sister, not a brother.'
The kid looked crestfallen. 'I thought I'd get it wrong... Mycroft and Eurus says I'm an idiot.'
'No you're not! I...I think you're awesome! Hey, do you wanna be friends?'..
The boy flinched, as if the word friends was a swear word.
'Um...OK.'
'John Watson.'
'Sherlock Holmes.'
The bus stopped, and John and Sherlock walked into school.
John saw a girl waving towards Sherlock.
'that's Molly Hooper. One of my few friends.' Sherlock explained, emphasizing the word friends.
'Oh. Hi Molly!'
'Hi'
John expected her to be ignorant and well, weird like Sherlock, but she was pretty normal. John liked her.

They walked to class, and sat down. John sat next to Sherlock. So sherlock was between him and Molly. The class started. Mrs. Hudson, the teacher, called attendance, and class started.
'Okay, class, since this is the first day of school, we're all going to introduce ourselves. Molly will pass you a big sheet if paper and you can write anything about yourselves. '
As john wrote, he glanced at Sherlock's paper. He seemed to be drawing a pirate. 'Hey, don't look at mine!' He said. 'sorry.' John said quickly.
After a few more minutes, Mrs. Hudson called the class. 'when I call your names, come front and introduce youreselves.'
'Yes Mrs hudson' the kids replied in unison
A kid named Phillip was called first. John thought he looked a bit sulky.
'Hello, my name is Phillip Anderson, and I want to be a police officer. Also, I.......' John let Philip's voice trail off and looked at Sherlock again. He was paying no attention to Phillip and was now drawing a violin and a girl next to it. 'Who's that?' John asked Sherlock. 'That's my sister, eurus. She teaches me the violin.' Sherlock said unhappily. 'Yeah, I don't like my sister, either.' John said, trying to agree with Sherlock. But Sherlock just sighed. ' It's different. You think I'm weird and different? You should see my sister. She's a psychopath! She cut open her own hand to see how her muscles worked!'
John felt disgusted, but then Mrs Hudson called Sherlock's name.
John wished Sherlock luck and squeezed his hand before Sherlock stood up.