The 13th Probe

The humans or whatever they where continued to run towards my direction and I also realized that the extraterrestrial being that I was talking to before, was running along side with them. They eventually came to where I was and the only thing I was able to do was stand in place since I was so shocked on what was going on. The extraterrestrial being went In front of me, leaving the human-like people behind him, and said "I believe these are your people"...

When those words came out of this strange being's mouth I almost fainted, in shock and surprise. After that moment I soon realized that their were only 12 humans there.  A young women from the group of twelve people began to speak and said "We don't know where the rest of us are, when we were flying towards this planet, a fraction of the probes couldn't make it here so we were the only ones that made it." In response I asked "So how long have you guys been here?" The women backed up and said "It's been 3 years, we all came here at the same time... how did you make it here? I thought we where the only probes to make it." I responded by saying "I have no idea...all I remember was being inside a pitch-black spacecraft and drowning in frozen ice, after that I was out, fast asleep." 

The lady said "Well were gonna have to figure this out later, but for now we have a lot of things to show you if you want to survive on this planet." I said "Alright then, and what is your name?" she said "The name's Ashley, but my friends call me ash for short... and whats your name?"  I replied saying "Oh. my name is Jonathan, most people call me Jon for short but you can just call me Joney." she then said "Okay then Joney it's nice to meet you, follow me and I'll show you around." 

We together left the other eleven people behind and walked up what I think was a trail. After a few hours of walking we then made it to this small village with huts. She then told me "This is currently where we're living, it's not much but at least it's something we can consider as "home"." She then said "There is another village not too far from here, I would say it's about 6 miles east on this trail, go there and tell the tall-glowing being that ash sent you, he will take good care of you." I replied by saying "Thanks, but where will I sleep? How will I know what to eat? and where can I find another human for help?" she told me "You'll know when you get there, don't worry."  "Okay then, goodbye." I said. She replied "until next time Joney."