Cinq. (Bonus)

It was very late when Jins anus snuck back into Namjoon's room. His hairy boobies made faint squishing noises as he softly made his way to Namjoon. Once he reached his head, he coiled up like a snake and sat right inside the younger's ear canal. He positioned himself so that whatever he said would be amplified in the small space.
"Holvlos," The anus whispered. "Get one and wear it."
Namjoon opened his eyes. He understood. With the anus still happily chilling in his ear, he got in his car and drove off to Victoria's Secret to look for a G-string. He saw one and immediately made the "lenny" face. Jins anus screamed in horror and jumped out of his ear.
"Are you okay?" Namjoon asked.
"Ndftkrnrjffkfkishshqisidjsjwisiskdjshwi :^)" Jins anus spoke poetically.
"How could you hate the Lenny face!?" Namjoon brought his foot up to stomp on the helpless anus.
It ran away, terrified, and Namjoon felt horrible.

-----

Namjoon returned home, having lost sight of the tiny anus. He could still hear the sad screams in his ear.
"Jsskidkdnsiisdjhwidhdeksk..." the words of Jins anus resonated in his head. He lay down on his bed and began to weep. He missed the anus terribly. Then, he heard something rustle. He looked over to the pile of clothes in the corner, and out popped the anus!! Namjoon screeched with joy as the anus jumped into his arms. The hairy boobies were still saggy from the previous scare, but everything was good.
Jins anus nodded to the aforementioned G-string and a single, silver, shiny ass pole rose from the ground. The anus clung to the ceiling, hundreds of tiny little anus arms latching on to the molecules that made up the plaster.
Only a few seconds later, Yoongi came busting in the room wearing only a thong and some bright red pumps.
"JINS ANUS GAVE ME A CALL THROUGH HIS BRAIN WAVES AND IT LOOKS LIKE I MADE IT JUST IN TIME," he shouted over the noise of a second pole rising from the ground. Jins anus smiled and Namjoon shrugged. He undressed and put on the G-string.
And then something flashed before him.
"spicy jin."
The voice was Jin's, and when it spoke, Namjoon knew exactly what to do on the pole.