Details (chapter 21)

Lily's POV

Noah was my definition of perfect...dark hair green/blue eyes depending on the light.

He had the cutest little nose and perfect shaped lips.

He looked just like Harry,but I hoped he had Harry's curls when he grew up.

As I held him in my arms I couldn't help but adore him.

"He's amazing" zayn said from behind me.

"Zayn" I gasped "I didn't know you were here?" I shrieked with a huge grin.

"And miss this? That's my nephew " he laughed.

He walked closer toward ms and kissed my cheek and softly stroked Noah's head.

"And yeah,he's perfect" I whispered.

"Can I hold him?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah of course,I'm gonna lay back down" I said.

Zayn carefully took Noah from my arms and Harry walked over and smiled at his son.

"Tired?" Harry asked.

"Yeah" I breathed.

Harry helped me stand up and walk over to my hospital bed and lay me down.

I pulled the covers over me and let Harry kiss my lips softly before drifting off into a sleep and leaving Noah to Harry and zayn.

Harry's POV

As I sat here holding my son in my arms next to my fiancés bed with her hand in mine as she quietly slept. I thought about how perfect everything was in this moment,just here.

The door quietly opened and Meghan. Crept in.

"How is she?" She asked with a smile.

"Tired but she should be fine,she's just really worn out from surgery" I answered.

"Yeah,I thought so...when is she going home?" Megan questioned.

"Hopefully...in the morning" I answered with a sigh.

Can you please try and help me get after dark to 1k readers and this too atleast 500? I know the chapters have been pretty short lately but I'm on Holliday don't forget :(