Baby (chapter 33)

Lily's POV

Almost 2 hours later...

"The story of my life" Harry sang finishing the song as he looked over and smiled at me before continuing to talk to the crowd.
"Hey can you just watch Noah,he's sleeping but i just need to go to the toilet" I quietly asked Lou Teasdale before leaving my seat and heading for the bathroom.

After doing my business on the toilet I walked out looking in the mirror and washing my hands and feels very familiar feeling,the wetness the pains. I was in labour.

Harry's POV

As we were singing the last song of the night I noticed Louise hand Noah over to paul and quickly running away. I wonder where lily was.
I laughed at the memory of Lou running through an arena and falling on her face and just laughing for hours.
As we sang our last song of the night I looked over at the crowd and smiled.

"Thankyou,you have been amazing tonight,we couldn't thank our fans enough" I yelled into the mic before walking off stage with the other boys.
Instantly our other stylist lynsday rushed over to me and looked worried.
"Harry,Lou Teasdale needs you...now" Lynds told me and dragged my arm towards the bathrooms.

I opened the bathroom door and found lily sat in the floor gripping Lou's hand as Lou rubbed her back.
"She's in labour,we have to get her to a hospital now,lynsday...call an ambulance." Louise rushed as lyndsay left the room.

I rushed to Lily's side and grabbed her hand.
"Just breathe baby,everything's going to be fine, just breathe, in...out...in...out" I instructed lily as she follow my instructions and breathed deeply.
"It hurts Harry" she cried.
I soothed her by running her back.
"I know baby,I know,but think....soon we'll have our beautiful baby boy"
"please Harry,make the pain go away" she sobbed into my shirt with my arms securely wrapped around her.
"the ambulance is here" lynsday popped her head in. I nodded at her and the 2 paramedics rushed inside the bathroom.

I grabbed Lily's hand and helped her stand up then wrapping my other around her waist.
"Let's go have a baby" she smiled through the tears and pain.
"It's going to be okay,I love you" I kisses her forehead and heard her whisper the three familiar words back considering the amount of pain she was probably in.
"I love you"