New Kid

Ross's POV

My alarm started going off at 6:45 am to all time low. ugh who would choose to get up at this ungodly hour. I got up and walked into my bathroom. I took a shower dried my hair and brushed it to perfection. I got into my room and out in a pair of skinny ripped jeans and a white v neck shirt that showed my muscles and perfected 6 pack. I finished it off with my black leather jacket and a pair of black bike high tops. I walked downstairs to my mom making pancakes. "Morning mom" I said "morning sweetie ready for your first day of school" she asked "yea I'm kind of nervous though" I said "that's understandable this is your first time in a real school with people you don't know it's okay to be nervous but just be yourself I am sure you will make friends in no time" she said "thanks mom" I said. I finished my breakfast and grabbed my backpack and walked to the door. "Do you want a ride" she asked "no I want to walk" I said "okay well have a good day sweetie" she said "thanks bye love you" I said walking out the door and down to the sidewalk I really hope I met some people who like me for me and not for the famous version of me.

Jessie's POV

"Jessie come on get up" my brother Luke said "no I don't want to" I said into my pillow "come on I know you don't want to but just think you will be able to see your friends and maybe even meet a cute boy" he said laughing "whatever" I said getting up "you want breakfast" he asked "pancakes" I said walking into my bathroom. I took a shower and put on my favorite pair of skinny jeans with my black tank top finished with my brothers old jean jacket and my black converse. I loosely curled my hair and put on some eye liner and a little bit of mascara. I am not a big fan of the whole makeup thing but a little never hurt right. I walked downstairs and saw Luke making my food. "Thanks" I said as he put a plate in front if me "no problem" he said "so I have to pick up Maddy at daycare later so you will be home alone after school for a little bit until I get back. "Okay" I said "oh and there is a new kid at your school so try not to scare them away like last time" he said "haha very funny" I said "well hurry up or you will be late." He said handing me my backpack. I grabbed my skateboard and headed out the door "bye luke" I said "bye munchkin" he yelled after me. I walked down to the sidewalk and hoped on my board and skated to school. On my way I passed a cute blonde kid who was kinda cute but I have never seen him around school maybe he was the new kid they were talking about.

Ross's POV

I was walking to school when a girl skated past me. I would be lying if I said she wasn't cute she was actually really hot and she could skateboard. You don't get that from a lot of girls. I fished my walk to school and when I got there I tried to find the main office but it was hard the place was huge. I was walking some more until someone came up to me. "Hi" she said "um hi" I said "your Ross lynch from Austin and ally right" she said "um yea" I said "that's cool I really love the show and you" she said winking at me "thanks I'm do you know where the main office is" I asked "yea follow me I will show you" she said "okay uh thanks" I said "my name is Krissy by the way" she said taking my hand "uh hi" I said and followed her to the office.

Jessie's POV

I walked into school and went to my friends locker. "Hey Amanda" I said hugging her "hey sunshine how's it going" she asked "eh okay I guess I'm tired as usual" I said "some things don't change with you" she said "nope" I said popping the p when my other friend came over. "Diablo" my friend Maria yelled. "Hey ria what's up" I said "not much omg guess what" she said "what" I said "Ross lynch is a new student here" she yelled "wow" was all I said. Maria was obsessed with Ross but to be honest I don't see what the big deal was he was just another teenage boy who happened to be able to sing and dance and was really attractive but that didn't make him any different then all the other guys. Just then the bell rang "well let's go we gotta get to class" they said "You go I gotta go to my locker I will be there in a minute" I said "first day and already going to be late" Amanda said "shut up" I said walking to my locker by the main office