Everything Happens to Me (One Direction Fanfic)

Kaylee's POV

I have to run away from here.  They are coming to get me.  The woods that's where I'll go.  As I'm running I trip on a tree branch.... Of course because everything bad happens to me.  I try to get up but, my ankle is broken.  I hear foot steps coming closer and, just as they are about to grab my arm I...... wake up.  I mean I should've known I have had bad dreams since the accident.  While I was reliving the events that had occurred to me last night my mom walks into my bedroom.

"Kaylee honey its almost time for school."

"OK mum I will be down in 30"

With that she walked out of my room.  I get out of bed and go get into the shower.  When I'm done in the shower I put on my underwear and, my white Skinny jeans.  Then I throw on my turquois short sleeve shirt and my white TOMS.  I decide to put my long brown hair into  a side braid and, put on eyeliner and Mascara.  I think I look ok I mean I'm not gorgeous.... just ok not ugly not beautiful. 

I walk downstairs and grab an apple to munch on my way to school.  I'm in collage so, I just drive myself down the street to my school.  Oh, I almost forgot to tell you about myself.  My name is Kaylee Elizabeth Ruffner.  I'm 19 years old and, I have long brown hair and, bright green eyes.  My mum and I live in a flat in Ireland.  When I arrive at my collage something unexpected happens...

Authors Note

Hey hey hey!!!!! I'm Kaylee and, I want you to read my story.  So, I'm going to try to keep up with this one because I'm actually excited for it lol:)