waking up

Kaylee's POV

I was hit head on in my little gray punch buggy by a big black van.  Instanly I was tossed and thrown in all directions in my car.  I flipped at least three times and finally the car came to a stop.  I just sat there is shock until I felt warm liquid dripping down my face and arms.  I tried to move but I coundn't.  I started getting light headed and then I looked up and saw a quiff of blonde hair.  Then the darkness consumed me.

I was in a white room covered in white clothes.  It felt different like I wasn't attached to anything I knew or loved.  I walked around for what seemed like hours when I heard slight humming coming from above me.  "Hello?" I cried out... no answer of course.

I started hearing more voices of.... boys?

"C'mon Niall it's been 2 and a half weeks since the accident.  Why are you still here?  It's not like you knew her or anything"

"I know I don't know her but, I was the one driving when I shouldn't have been.  It's all my fault" he choked out.  Was he crying?  Why?  Is he Okay?

"Okay do what you want.  The boys and I will be back at the hotel."

As I heard the door shut I tried to open my eyes and it took a lot of effort but, I got them opened.

"Who are you?" I tried to speak but my throat was extremly dry.

"O my gosh your awake... I'll get the doctors" A cute Irish accent spoke as he rushed out the door.  About 10 seconds later he and about 4 other doctors came rushing through the door.  They started touching me and poking me with needles and shouting questions at me.

"STOP! You're going to scare her" I heard that same Irish accent from the back of the crowd.  At once all of the doctors stopped doing what they were doing and all but one of them left. 

"Hello, I'm doctor Smith.  You have been in a coma for 2 weeks and 3 days.  You were in a car crash and had to be rushed to the hospital" he said.

"Really?" I wispered

"Yes sweetie" said a voice from my right.  I look over and see a women maybe in her early forties. 

"Wait, who are you?" I asked pointing to her. "Wait who am I?" I started to panic.  I don't remember anything.

"You don't remember me?" she asked

"No, sorry but I don't even remember myself"

"Your name is Kaylee Elizabeth Ruffner and I am your mom..." she said with tears brimming her eyes as she walked out of the door.

"What do I do now since I don't remember anything?"