The Feeding

Run... Run... Run! That's all I could think after seeing so many of my friend being torn apart and eaten, soon the bloody ones started to get up after twelve seconds. I didn't understand what the hell these things were, I picked up Brooklyn with ease as I could hear her hyperventilating from the shock of the sight. "Baby don't look!" I tell her and cover her eyes with her hoodie.

What do I do what do I do what do I do?! Is all I could think about. I took a deep breath thinking things through. "Shelter.. A classroom we need to find a classroom.." I say after running to the second floor. The things didn't seem to be up here at the time so I set her down and we checked rooms to see if they were safe. One of them had Daniel, Alexis Erika, and Devin. I looked around taking Brooklyn into the class "H-hey... Where's Arielle?" I asked and Daniel shook his head looking down, I looked at Alexis as her eyes were opened wide "I-I saw... I saw... B-blood a-and... and..." I walked over to her pulling her into a hug and Brooklyn blinked and walked over putting Alexis's hand on her head "m-mew...." She understood what Alexis meant. Alexis broke out crying and I look at Brooklyn "comfort her... Ok?" She nods and I look around the room. "Hey this is my last class... That means..." I walk over to the teachers closet and pull out my bamboo katana. "Great..." I say and look around to the others then out the window "my car isn't too crowded. We can make it..." I look to Daniel and he nods "It beats waiting here to die.." He says to me as Devin steps in "w-wait I think if we stay where we are the teacher will come and save us..." I look at him "movement is life... We have to go..." I tell him, but he turns to Daniel "no no common Daniel you saw what happened to Arielle! I don't just want to be some bate like she-" we hear a loud smack. There Daniel was his hand out and the back of Daniels hand was marked on his face "don't say shit like that Devin!" I simply look away to the door opening it slowly, within the time we have spent in the class room, the halls filled with the dead, it was easy to tell what they were. Zombies. "I thought this only happens in movies..." I said then took everyone with me, I motion to then to stay quiet and all of them nod, it seems like they can't see us so it was quite easy to sneak pass them. But of corse it could never be that easy. Alexis saw her sister on the ground. She ran for her "Arielle!" I grit my teeth "run!" I shout to every one, it was already too late they started to make their way to us, I ready my sword "Alexis! Get up!" She was down by her sister bearing on her chest "wake up wake up!" Arielle was only half there, she wasn't coming back, I grab her by the hand and get every one out into the parking lot. But there we were met with more zombies but my car was wide open, I tell everyone to get into my car and they all run to it as I smack down a few zombies that were in the way, I get in after everyone was in and try to turn it on but it won't turn over "common damnit!" I shout, Devin started to freak out and runs out of the car towards the school "I'm safer inside!" He shouts. I yell at him to come back in but he was surrounded by so many of them, his screams could be Heard till the car finally turned over, I put it into first gear and drive out of the school. The journey was on. The first stop, Brooklyn's house.