Kurama/Kuwabara

I don't ship it, but I have to admit it: it is such a good ship, but it gives me cuteness overdose, because Kuwabara is such a good character and Kurama is most of the time cute, and even though they seem to be alike in personality, they are actually really different.
And I have to talk about this difference I won't forget never.
Remember Sensui had these followers? And we had GameMaster that was just a victim of Sensui, and it was such a cute kid, I liked him a lot actually.
And then, Kurama defeats him, and GameMaster dies. I know that it wasn't Kurama's intention, and that it was the only way to save human kind and Kuwabara, but yeah, he killed a kid.
But let's imagine if it was Kuwabara in his situation. Kuwabara would rather have died than kill an innocent kid, he would leave the others to make something up, because he trust the others well-enough to know they would find another way, and even if they didn't, Kuwabara would refuse to kill a kid.
BECAUSE KUWABARA IS SUCH A GOOD PERSON AND HE IS SUCH A GOOD HUMAN BEING AND SUCH A LOVELY CHARACTER THAT DESERVES MORE THAN JUST THE STEREOTYPE THAT HE IS THE "STUPID ONE" HE IS FREAKING AMAZING!
Ok, I know.
I am having this "Kuwabara needs more love" phase, not my fault tho. First time I watched YYH I was 9/10, and of course, I took Kuwabara as the dumb one (also, I remember that I used to try to be like Keiko, so I had really good grades, and turned into this huge nerd and I was never able to stop, shit).
Now, I am 13 (actually, I will be 14 by March, but who cares), and I see that Kuwabara was so much more.
Also, now I understand Kurama more than I did back then.

Kuwabara is the only human, in all the ways as possible, and he really cares about the other human beings, and so does Kurama

And they are such good people, and they are lovely, cute and adorable.
They would be the kind of couple that are so cute and so lovely together that even makes you want to throw up, or makes you sick.
It's a good ship if you think that this is the formula:
"A human+A demon in its human form+cuteness+too good and pure for this world+are extremely good friends+care-selfishness"
Dunno if that made sense, but ok.
Kuwama is so cute :3