The Theory of Rogue One and The Knights of Ren

The following is a theory, could be true and could be false!
Source : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4QOpYMsFXQ
SPOILERS

The title says it all.
I recently had seen this video on YouTube about Rogue One's turn to the dark side and straight after it, I went to research to see if the evidence the video had given me was true. What I had found absolutely blown my mind away.

In The Force Awakens, Rey's vision once she touched Luke Skywalker's light saber had shown in one of the scenes, the Knights of Ren. First off, there are 5-6 members of the group, not including Kylo Ren, and there are 5-6 main members of Rouge One. (Kaytoo is optional to count in)

First things first, comparing the group members from both sides.

Let's start with Baze Malbus from Rogueone
Known for being an assassin and caring around his heavy artillery.
To put the massive machinery on his shoulder, he has a shoulder pad or some type of armor on his shoulder. Arm equipment shown in some shots of battle.
The Heavy from Knights of Ren
shoulder armory and massive body structure like Baze.
Arm equipment.
The name makes perfect sense.

Chirrut Imwe from Rouge One Chirrut is the monk of the group

Chirrut is the monk of the group. Nothing about him doesn't say he isn't one. Always with the force, blind.
The Monk from The Knights Of Ren
The name fits perfectly yet the appearances don't match well expect for the draping clothing across the neck and chest.

 The Monk from The Knights Of RenThe name fits perfectly yet the appearances don't match well expect for the draping clothing across the neck and chest

Bodhi Rook of Rouge One.
Former imperial Pilot. Works well with machines. Gadgets on his legs, arms and chest. Ready if there was ever a breakdown in a ship.
The Armory of Knights of Ren
By the looks of it, the Armory is a mechanic as well. The similarities is obvious.