Chapter 30: Hitch <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all you Miles out there. This is Smile, and today I have for you guys a brand new chapter called Hitch. This was suggested to me by HJANNarwhalsun, or something like that. Sorry if I spelled your name wrong. Also I would like to thank you all for over 100 votes on my story! Thank you soooo much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hollie's Pov

I was at my house with my friend, Trinity, sitting next to me. We decided to have an X-Box marathon. We would play Assassin's creed, and other assorted games till our eyes burned. "Oh yeah boi!" I screamed. My friend Trinity giggled as I passed the controller off to her.

Trinity was one of the only people who I could actually trust again. I was kidnapped at a very young age, since then I haven't really trusted people that much. I still have the scars and nightmares to prove it.

"Heyo!" Someone screamed from the entrance. I looked to see a very familiar looking Bacca swing in and make his grand entrance.

"Heyo Jerome." I said not taking my eyes away from the screen. He laughed and plopped down next to Trinity. Her cheeks grew red, and she looked to the floor.

"Biggums! You left me!" Another voice said from the entrance. I paused the game and looked over. There was a boy standing there about a little older than me. He wore a checkered jacket with a white undershirt and a strange necklace along with denim pants and red and white sneakers. My first impression was intruder, stay away. I jumped up and ran to the other side of my tree home.

"Woah Hollie! It's okay. This is Mitch. He's one of my friends, and trust me, he isn't here to harm you." Jerome said. I loosened up a bit, but not enough to let my guard down. Mitch came a little closer which only made me back up.

I had a wild fierceness in my eyes. Like a stray dog that was stuck in an alleyway. "Calm down Hollie." His voice spoke to me like an angel. 'Wait what?!? Get a grip on yourself Hollie!' I screamed at myself.

Mitch scooted a little closer, and took my hands in his. My breath hitched in my throat, and I was unable to breathe. He smiled a heart-stopping smile that made my heart melt. I looked over to see Trinity and Jerome giving me a thumbs up. Trinity began to sing the song Learn To Love Again by Pink and Nathan Reuss.

"Just give me a reason just a little bit's enough! Just a second we're not broken just yet, and we can learn to love again!" Her angelic voice filled the air and bounced off the leaves of my home. I smiled as I looked at Mitch again.

"Oh! We can learn to love again!" Jerome sang along. Pretty soon they were singing together smiling at us.

I looked into Mitch's hazel eyes. He smiled at me again, and tilted my chin. I smiled and tilted my head to the left as he pressed his lips gently to mine. I felt instant fireworks, and I didn't want to pull apart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for reading. I sincerely hope you like this chapter. I just got through my physical therapy and I feel like a pile of poop. I really hate going to it, but I have to. Oh well. Be sure to slap that vote button or slurp on it *bacca slurp* and I'll see you all next time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~