Chapter 53: Quentin X Reader <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my god I'm back! Hello all you Miles out there. This is Smile, and today I have for you guys a brand new chapter of Team Crafted One-Shots. Sorry about the long-ass wait, but I recently got into SNK. Call me crazy, but now I'm back and ready to do more for y'all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The clouds rolled in at exactly 2:30 that afternoon, and Y/n was in the living room with the guys at the new Team Crafted house.

"Okay. Who gave seven overgrown children a place of their own with no parental supervision, a pool, and need guns? Who did the thing!" She screamed at no one in particular.

"Can you not scream so loud Y/n? MLP is on." Mitch exclaimed from the seat next to hers.

"Actually. We all agreed it would be fun if we all did it together." Jason said from the back room.

"The squids are attacking! Halp! Halp!" You could hear Adam recording his video from down here.

"Aye butter lord! Keep it down will ya?" Y/n screamed to the top of the stairs.

"But the Squiiiiiiiids!" He yelled again.

"Adam would you keep it down in there? Whatcha doing? Wha-whatcha doing?" Jerome yelled.

"Aye Jerome!" Mitch screeched.

"I'm on it buddy!" Jerome said as he hopped between Y/n and Mitch.

"Aww! Merome is back again!" She screamed.

"Yeeaah buddy." Jerome said.

"Hey guys." Quentin came in from another room.

"The fish!" Everyone screamed at almost the same time.

"I'm a fucking amphibian. I just... *sigh*." He said.

"Well I know you're an amphibian Quentin." Y/n said. Quentin perked up and smiled a little.

"At least you know!" He screamed.

"Guys! Let's have scary movie night tonight!" Jason said.

"Yeah!" Everyone said!

"Yeah!" Said Adam from up top. Everyone laughed, and spent the rest of the day grabbing supplies from every store they could think of.

{Time Skip}

"And the vile creature devoured everything in sight... The end... Bwah!" Jerome screamed. Which in turn made everyone jump.

"Alright. Last scary story of the night." Mitch said. "Who's it gonna be?" He asked.

"All these are far from scary. I'll go." Y/n said scorching away from Quentin and into the center of the circle. She grabbed her phone and hit a song on her playlist.

The room reputed with creepy music, and a slow melody began to play. (A/N: the song I am referring to is Circle You in English, so go check that song out if you don't know it already.)

"There's a building hidden in the dark. Long abandoned in which no one talks. Down the hall into the farthest room.
Children gather in the ghostly tomb
And Smiiiile. For they were waiting here
Especially just to play with you.
All the happy faces
Such happy faces
They know you'll join them soooon"

{Time Skip}

Y/b turned her phone off and brushed her H/c color hair out of her face. "So what did you think?" She asked. She looked around to see everyone huddled together. Scared expressions on their childlike faces.

"F...fuck..." Jerome said as he hugged his legs.

"Jason... I'm so startled." Adam said from the same position. All of a sudden a loud thunderclap sounded, and made everyone jump.

Y/n was terrified of thunderstorms. She ran and buried her face into the nearest person, which happened to be Quentin. He chuckled and stroked her H/c hair.

"Alright everyone I think we should go to bed." He said as he stood up. Everyone whined and complained and walked to their desperate rooms.

"Umm. Quentin." Y/n asked.

"Hmm? Yeah?" He asked.

"Is it possible that I... Could sleep with you tonight?" She asked.

"Of course. I know how scared you are of thunderstorms." He said smiling and he hooked his arms around her shoulders protectively.

They both walked up to Quentin's room and got to the bed. She snuggled up close to his body and draped her arm over his chest. His arm went to Y/n's hips and he pulled her in. Tonight would be the only night where the thunderstorms wouldn't bother her.

The rest is up to you ;)

Sawyer's Note: over you perverts would think it ended differently. It was intended to, but then I realized I didn't want it to end like that. I have recently done that with my pillow thinking it was Armin Arlert. Yeah I know 'Nobody likes Armin' but I do so :p