Chapter 39: Wajan <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all you Miles out there. This is Smile, and today I have for you guys a brand new chapter called Wajan. This is a Bajan Canadian and Woofles fanfic sent in to me by one of you. So without further ado. Here we go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Rob's Pov*

It was traditionally cold day in Canada today, and the last one me and Mitch will ever spend together. That's right. Mitch was moving... To California. He was moving in with the rest of team crafted. He told me and Mat three weeks ago.

I was helping him get the lady of his boxes onto the truck. "I sure an gonna miss you buddy." He said to me. I nodded and pulled him in for a hug.

"Woah. That hug was got and spicy. Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded and tried to wipe a tear away from my eyes.

"Just a little sad you have to go. We've known each other for so long. I hope I get to see you soon." I said to him. All he did was smile and nod his pretty little head.

Wait... What? What was that that just spoke in my mind just now? His pretty... Little... Head? That was weird. Did I... Have feelings for Mitch? No that'd be impossible. It is it?

I stared at Mitch as he checked over the boxes again, and my heart skipped a beat when he smiled. I just now noticed that I did that?!?!

"Well Rob. I guess this is goodbye." He said. I embraced him in a hug. He pulled back a little, and I saw this as my chance. I looked into his deep hazel eyes and leaned forward to kiss him. He didn't even hesitate when my lips fell on his. He immediately molded.

When we finally pulled away. He said 6 simple words that made me shudder with delight. "It took you long enough biggums."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for reading. Be sure to slap that vote button or slurp on it *bacca slurp*. I would also like to thank you all for 10k reads! Holy shiznits! And over 15 followers. I love each and every one of you, and I know that doesn't sound like a lot. But it is to me. Remember the OC box is always open. Just inbox me with the details. Have a good one everybody.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~