Imagine six.

Imagine its your birthday and Austin still hasn't said anything or done anything for it... You were getting pretty agitated. Especially because he's your boyfriend. At least an hour later your phone rings... It's Banga Banga. You run to your phone and answer it.

"Hello?" you say.

"(Y/N)!!!" It's Alex.

"What Alex??" you roll your eyes.

"Happy Birthday babes!" he says. You smile when he calls you babes , because that mean your getting something good.

"Thanks babes. Where's Austin... Why do you have his phone?" you say.

"He left it here" he says

"Where?" You smirk

"I can't tell you." he says. "But I do know that you need to wear something nice."

"Okay, I'll start getting getting ready now." you tell him. You both say your goodbyes and hang up. You take a quick shower and blow dry your hair. You slip into your favorite non-strap dress and your black heels. You look at your reflection in the mirror and smile. You curl your hair and apply some makeup. You get your phone and take some selfies. You post your favorite one on Instagram and caption it 'Happyyy Birthdaaaay to me ' and your phone just blows up with tons of happy birthdays. You get a text from a few people too. You look out your window.... a Limo? Yess! you think to yourself. You get all of your belongings and turn off every light and go outside.

"Hello Ms. Lets get going." the chauffeur says as he opens the door for you. You get inside and smile

"Surprise babe!" Austin says

"Thank you so much Austin." you smile

"I love you" he says. You say it back and end your birthday riding around LA with Austin and spending it with him, of course his actual gift wasa diamond necklace and a kiss. Best birthday ever.