Chapter 5

Tessa's p.o.v

Last night was fun until somebody, not gonna say names, dropped my damn Chinese food. I was ready for my sesame chicken and noodles too.

I had today off but I had to go to some formal shit I really dont wanna go to, but I didn't have a choice.

I put on my short black dress and some dark blue converse. No, I don't wear heels, I'm not breaking my damn ankles.

I was unlocking my car door when all of a sudden

"Where ya goin?" I looked over expecting Zoe, josh, maybe even Ava but nope, it's the bitch who dropped my food.

"Somewhere you're not" I opened my car door and got in, giving him a wave before driving off.  I felt pretty confident after that. But one things for sure, someone was gonna get their feelings hurt, and it wasn't me.

Zoe's p.o.v
I waited until Tessa was gone to go downstairs and talk to the shithead.

He was making his way back in his apartment while I was on the last few steps, I've seen this in a movie once so let's see how dramatic I can make this.

"Hey" I stepped off the last step and he turned to look at me
"Bye"
"No" I walked up to him
"Why not?" At this point we were face to face with our arms crossed death glaring each other
"You're not gonna fuck up my best friends emotions"
"You're not gonna tell me what I can and can't do" I rolled my eyes and chuckled at his childish response
"You sure because I just did" knowing that I'd always win when I said that to my little sister, I mean he's pretty much equal to a little girl...
"And if I do?"
I started my way back up the stairs ignoring his last comment
I shook my head and looked down at him from the third floor.
"Goodnight Romeo" I laughed walking into the apartment and making my way to my room.

Calum's p.o.v

The last thing I imagined was her having balls to come down here and say that to my face. But now the she's said not to mess with her emotions, I want to. I mean, she's gullible so it wouldn't be that hard, she's kinda hot so I won't mind playing a trick or two on her.

I walked back into my apartment laughing at my plan to hurt her once again, and a few more people in the process.

HOLA ALL YOU SEXY HUMAN BEINGS
so the goodnight Romeo is from a movie if you know what movie DID YOU GET SCARED AT ANY POINT BC I SURE AS HELL DID
Ik this chapter is short but I'm just, I don't know I don't have an excuse😂
Anyways thanks for reading if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a big thumbs up because you got a sexy set of thumbs😏 and ill see you next whenever I update, little brown girl, is ouuttt
(actually you can't thumbs up books but plz vote and comment and all that shiz ur all quite cool)
BIIIIIIEEEEEE~~~