Chapter 1

The year was 2028

The year was 2028. I was sitting all alone in my empty shell of a home. I lived in a giant glass lantern so I couldn't hurt anyone for I had a power that could destroy somebody. I used my powers sometimes as I practice fought one a week on Friday, every time I walked out of the house I had to wear special gloves to control my power and keep it contained for I had the power of fire... I was born with it and could use it to harm or help mostly I just help when needed.

"Miss (L/N) I have some exciting news." Dr Cooper said

"Which is?" I asked standing up

"I found somebody like you." he said

"Really?!" I said cheerfully

"Yes. But..." he said looking down at the floor.

"But what Dr Cooper?" I asked worried

"But this person... Is..... In another um century. A century that you are actually supposed to be apart of but..... You have been taken from that time due to we took you from that time." he said

"How? When? Why?!!!" I asked

"This certain period has passed and the person is a queen who ruled over Arendell." he said

"Let me go please!" I said.

"Really?" he said

"Please it's not like I know what it's like out there with all the fancy technology and stuff! Just let me go please!" I said

"Well I'm glad to hear that." Dr McQueen said I looked at her

"We have some people there who are excited to see you."  she said

"Really? Who?" I said

"Your parents." Dr Cooper said. My heart dropped.

Time skip

I was taken to a room with a machine with a metal hat hooked up to a black box thinggy. I put it on head and turned the box on. I felt a sharp stinging sensation through my whole body. I closed my eyes screaming in pain clutching the arms of the chair. I felt hot tears stream down my face when all of a sudden I felt a turning feeling in my stomach, my hands getting clammy. Than I felt everything lighten up. The world lifting off of my shoulders, than a breeze. I opened my eyes and I sat up and looked around. I saw green grass and beautiful blue skies.

"Woah." I whispered to myself.

"Um... Hello?" I called out as I stood up and brushed myself off.

"Is there anybody there?" I said rubbing my hands together than a man and a rock well a few rock people troll things walked up to me.

"We've been expecting you." the man said. I just cocked my head wondering what he was talking about.

"Hello my beautiful (Y/N) I'm your father, (Y/D/N)." he said

"Dad?..." I said in barley a whisper.

"Yes." he said a smile appeared on my face. I ran to him and hugged him tightly.