Chapter 3

"(Y/N) This is Anton. He's been in the army practically his whole life due to all of the men fighting in the army and all of the females served as nurses." Queen Elsa said

"Pretty impressive right?" Princess Anna added in.

"Nice to meet you." I said Anton just growled at me giving me a stare of a thousand daggers.

"Or not." I added in

"Don't take offense to it. He growls at everybody." Anna said

"Does he also give everybody that look?" I asked they both looked at him than back at me than back at him again

"I want a good clean fight no weapons if I see a dagger or a sword I will call off the match and punish the guilty party." The Queen said

"Good luck." Anna said patting my shoulder. I took a big gulp trying to swallow the lump in my throat and I gave my weapons to my dad and had the queen give me a pay down (I think she may have touched my butt too).
I walked up to Anton and the fight started. We started to circle around each other allowing a good look at him he had a thousand muscles it seemed, blonde hair brown eyes, and scars all over his body even on his face. It proved that he had been in a thousand fights but never lost... This time. He would...

"There is no place for a female in the army!" he spat at me and threw a punch I dodged it luck or no? Who knows.

"What a shame... I thought we could be good friends?" I said causing Anna and Elsa to laugh I looked to them and oh boy did the queen look magical. Her skin, her eyes, her hair, her lips, her laugh. Everything about her was is just so magical and amazing and just so damn good. Then. I felt a pain, a sting, and liquid. I snapped out of my day dream n thoughts to see that I was on my hands and knees I reached my hand to my face and I touched it. Not long after I realized that this isn't a joke. I have to prove myself or else I will be looked at as a wimp. I hopped to my feet but got punched in the side than the face I blocked it though the best i could than pushed him off and swung my fist but it didn't connect to his face.

I looked at him and he had hold of my wrist. Shit. His lips spread into a smile than a low growling chuckle. I looked to him him towering over me.

"Did you really think a GIRL could beat me? Did you really think that you could possibly be in the army?" he said. Anger boiled deep inside.

"Did you honestly think that you were worthy of protecting this country? You stupid pathetic weak Girl. You should've stayed qu-" he said before he cried out in pain for I had gotten loose and kneed him in his boys. Then with one punch I knocked him out could. Shocked faces surrounded us and I walked up to the queen and princess and bowed.

"Thank you your majesties." I said and my dad and I walked off to the royal guards house where the royal guard lived with his family.

"Good job (Y/N)! You did great considering that Anton Chekhov is unbeatable. And you my darling just beat him." my dad said and I smiled.

"Thanks dad." I said with a smile.

___TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ANGRY PINEAPPLE BIRDS!!!!___

I was walking to the throne room because the queen wanted to see me. I was walking along the halls when Ana suddenly linked arms with me.

"Hey Y/N!" she said

"Hey Ana." I said

"What's up?" she asked

"I'm just going to go talk to the queen." I said

"Oh yeah." she said

"Yep." I said and we arrived at the doors of the throne room. Anna left me and the guards opened up the doors revealing the beautiful goddess like queen.

"You called for me your majesty?" I said as she turned to me.

"Yes miss L/N I wanted to talk to you about your request of joining the army." she said

"What about it?" I asked with a confused face.

"You are Miss L/N. I only want what's best for my army. What's best for my soldiers." she said

"Please. Call me Y/N." I said she stopped in her tracks and looked at me.

"How did you learn how to fight?" she asked

"When I was young I spent time traveling. I was trained in russia, china, japan, and Britain there I learned how to fight." I said

"Why?" she asked

"I don't know." I said which was obviously a lie but she didn't know it was.

"Well what ever the reason. You were great out there. Amazing. If you will and I think you earned a spot in the army but since you are a female I'm going to have to put you in the lowest rank possible. I am sorry." she said

"I understand your majesty." I said

"Thank you. But when I'm away for business to attend to I am going to have you there by my side protecting me from harm. Right?" she said

"Of course your majesty." I said my voice slightly cracking and a smile on my face.

"And you'll go with my sister and I for a stroll around Arendelle?" she asked I just nodded

"Thank you. You may leave now." she said. I bowed and walked out of the room.