Part 4

I awoke in the morning from having to piss really bad. And when I did I was surprised by where I was. And whose arms were around me.

Axl's pale arms were wrapped around my bare stomach. I ticked my eyes up his arm until I met his sleeping face. I inhaled, still a bit captivated by his pretty face. I couldnt lay here any longer though, my bladder was about to exploade. I grabbed Axl's thin wrist pulling him off my stomach and carefully tried to get up. I ran down the hallway and back into the tiny bathroom slamming the door.

When I got back Axl had awaken and followed me with his eyes when I appeared from the hall. I felt the heat rush into my cheeks as I combed my hair behind my ear. I kept my head low as I grabbed for my shirt that was beside the bed. Axl still watched me. "Good morning." He roughly spoke, his deep voice startled me further. I quickly pulled on my shirt fluffing my hair back off my neck. "Is it?" I asked so far feeling pretty shitty. Axl rubbed his hand through his hair fluffing up his ginger strands. He smirked just slightly at me witty comment. "Not the complete worst." He added sliding off the bed and tugging on his waistband. He was shirtless and his tattoos stuck out from his pale porcelin skin. I hid my face as I tried keeping the smile hidden. I couldnt help it. He walked over while I was unknowing and slid his arm around my waist. I was shocked and snapped my head up meeting his eyes. Those green eyes were the worst. They did wierd things to me. "Well hello." I muttered feeling his other arm slid around my thin covered waist. Axl smirked making me feel a bit uncomfortable. I knew where this was going, I knew what he wanted. He tripped up my feet when he backed me into the wall squashing my body with all his force. He dove into my lips before I was able to say anything. I was overwhelmed by his muscled tongue that was capable of such intense screams and loving melodies. I squeezed his tatted biscepts trying my hardest to rip away from this kiss. But Axl was fucking persistant and a fucking horny son of a bitch. I shoved him backwards ripping our tender lips apart and ran straight out of the bus shocked still in my skin by the bright sunlight. I halted getting a breath back into my lungs. Axl hung out the door leaning against the frame with a smile on his face. "Come back sweetheart!" He yelled grinning delightfully.

Izzy held me in his arms against the bus when they reached the next destination. This was probly going to be the end of the line for me. The farthest I was going to travel with my new friends.
"So I guess this is it." I slowly said not wanting the time to end yet.
"Could I get your number?"
Obviously neither did Izzy. I was shocked that he asked. "Sure." I said flabergasted and tripping over the thoughts on my tongue. I stopped to take a breath. "But would you actually call?" The smile eased off my face. I was obviously doubtful, but Izzy's smile reassured me. "Yeah absolutely." He pulled me in closer to his chest. "I wouldnt expect you to care since your some big rockstar." I laughed under my breath fiddling my fingers along the beads of Izzy's necklace. "You could probly find ten other girls to take my place."
"Rockstar?" Izzy questioned with his eyebrow crooked. He scoffed. "I dont think so, and what makes you think I dont like you?" Izzy said staring deep into my eyes again. He was slightly smiling and his dark puppy dog eyes shimmered in the sunlight. Again I was smitten. "Dont second guess anything about yourself." And with that and the kiss Izzy gave me right after, I had melted into a puddle.