Chapter One

"This place SERIOUSLY needs some work," Jorge said.

"Obviously, look at this dump!" Lolly replied.

"I'm looking' at it," Jorge responded.

As Lolly thought she was about to throw up, someone burst through the door. It was a male fairy apparently. He had brown hair and eyes, his body was in panic mode as he started running around the "dump".

"Who the fuck are you?" Lolly calmly asked.

As the fairy stopped, he looked around the "dump". Lolly and Jorge just stared at him weirdly.

"I think he's high," Lolly whispered to Jorge.

"Well duh," Jorge said.

"I AM NOT HIGH IDIOTS!" said the guy who was suspected of being high.

"Ahem, my name is Chese, pleased to meet you." High guy said while sticking his hand out for them to

shake.

Lolly shook his hand, because you know... rats can't shake hands...

"Down here," Jorge said in a voice that said "Excuse me, just because I'm a rat doesn't mean that I can't shake hands".

"Uh yeah... no..." Chese said in a voice that said "Who would ever touch a rat".

"So every fairy I've met have had unique names." Lolly said.

"Yeah.. what's your name?" Chese asked.

"Lolly," She answered.

"Oh, that name is very... plain." Chese said.

Right at that very moment someone else burst through the door. Their speed even created dust and smoke, which momentarily blinded them. When all the particles were gone they saw Cadite at the door. They all just stared at each other until she began to explain herself.

"Hehe sorry for that..anyway I've been sent here to show you around," Cadite said.

"But I live here," Chese said.

"Not you idiot!" Cadite yelled.

"Woah what are you getting all mad for?" Chese asked.

"Yeah, and didn't you run away from the palace?" Lolly asked.

"Obviously, didn't you see me run?" Cadite said.

"Just answer my question." Lolly demanded.

"Okay okay," Cadite said, giving in.

As Cadite ran out of the palace two guards ran after to kidnap, ahem, excuse me, talk some fucking sense into her stoopid brain. Soon enough the guards caught up to her she screamed like a fucking lunatic while they beat the fuck outta her, JUST KITTEN, they just told her to "shut the fuck up and come with us".

"So basically I was sexually harassed by some fat ass guards." Cadite complained while making some tea.

"Totally.." Lolly said.

"Well I'm bored so can we get the fuck out of this miserable place." Jorge said.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL MY FAIRYCAVE YOU UGLYASS RAT!?!" Lolly screamed while almost choking Jorge half to death.

"Well I don't want to be a witness to death so.. Can you like not try to murder that uglyass rat?" Chese sweetly asked.

Lolly turned her head to him slowly and started to chase after his fat ass. Chese immediately turned around and hit his face with Lilly's.

"What the fuck was that for you cunt!?" yelled the ugly abomination a.k.a. Lolly.

"It was an accident I swear!!" Chese said trying to redeem himself.

Lolly scoffed then sashayed away to Cadite. As she stepped closer she tripped and fell on her ugly ass face.

"That's just sad to be honest." Cadite said.

"No one asked for your fucking opinion bitch!" Lolly madly screamed.

"Chill out lady." Jorge the forgettable rat said in a calming voice.

"Who the fuck sai- oh dude I totally forgot bout you!" Said the girl with dory disorder.

Lolly then proceeded to chase after the uglyass rat. Though she barely covered any ground before she fell on her uglyass face again.

"HAHA HAHAHA" Was all Lolly heard before she passed out on the Antarctic floor.

----------------------------------
Goddamn this is so fucking short. I am one hundred thousand percent sure no one has read this.. Seriously.