What is destiny?

They had left me. They had left me in the corner of the room shaking and quietly sobbing. They had walked out of the room, i wasn't sure where they were going, I thought this may be a good time to try and work out my location.

I could barely move right from the shocks from the collar, I held up my hand to the still flickering light. Past my shakey vision I could see what looks like a dark purple lovebite covering part of my arm. "Oh please don't tell me" I shook my head. "These girls are truely sick." I whispered.

I stumbled up and ran to the door, my head had gone all of a sudden, I  yanked the door open as quick as I could, I didn't look but I just ran straight away and sped down a corridor like sort of athlete. I knew they could be anywhere but I decided to keep running and hope for the best.

I ran past a stool with a vase on top with a dead rose in it dangling to the side. The wallpaper was torn and had scratches all over them, I had a strange feeling maybe I had something to do with it. Those twisted girls had knocked me out enough times to remember nothing of my arrival.

I had ran past three doors now, this was some kind of maze, I ran into and option... Left or right? I ran right and was greeted by a single wooden door, I slowly pushed the door open, the room was in darkness, I felt around for a lightswitch and finally found it.

I Clicked on the light.

Stood in front of me was a huge wooden board, covered in pictures of me. "This can't be real" I whispered to myself. I looked around and there were hundreds of pictures of me plastered across the board. There were also pictures of me and Leah we had taken, but Leah's face had darts thrown into them. "No..." I whispered.

I began to pant heavily and quickly and started shaking, I looked all around the room and there were nothing but pictures of me and pictures of my apartment building and neighborhood, I ran outside of the room, doing everything within my power not to scream.

I charged down the corridor and I ran into a familiar voice. I reacted quickly and fled under a table the table had an oversized cloth dangling down the sides, but hopefully the voice wouldn't look as they walked past.

"I really think you should sell her baby." A voice said.

"No! I want to keep her, I marked her hand and besides with the shock collar she should be fine now?" Another voice said sympathetically.

"Okay sweetie whatever you want, have her get us some stuff ready for our movie night" The other voice said.

There was nothing else, the corridor went silent, I was too scared to peep from under the table, so I waited for a while until I was sure the coast was clear.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE" A voice screamed.

"I don't know!" The other voice said calmly.

The hallway went silent, then in realized, the collar. I tried to pull it off but it was no use, I knew how they would find me. I put my hand over my mouth to muffle my screams.

A shock went through my body.

Tears streamed down my eyes but I wanted to scream but managed not to. The shock came again, I let out small whimpering noises uncontrollably.

"It came from that way..." A voice whispered, I finally recognized the voice and to my dismay it was Courtney, I was however not surprised.

"here slavey, slavey...."she whispered and hit the button again, I jolted up and kicked the table slightly. I began to feel faint and with that, it appeared the table started to fall but I reached my hand out and checked,  the table was stationary. The shocks... I realized why. One more shock could knock me out, I should go from under the table and submit.

I crawled out and weakly lay on the floor on my back. My head sunk to the side, my eyes were only half open, I felt that weak.

It came from almost out of nowhere, courtney grabbed the side of my face and made me face her. "My slave..." She whispered and I closed my eyes. "You're forgetting you're mine." She whispered and slowly stroked the side of my face.

I had to accept my destiny, I was her slave.