To a certain kind of pain.

I crawled to the door again and yanked it open, quickly but quietly. I got up an leaned against the wall, my eyes adjusted to the light as I slowly walked down a well lit hall and I heard voices and stopped in my tracks to listen.

"She's quite submissive and flinchy, one little thing and she's shaking" Courtney said. The other voice laughed, Courtney laughed with the other person. "Come, let's go play with her" courtney giggled and without another voice the hallway filled with footsteps.

"Shit" I whispered and looked around for somewhere to hide, I knew deep down in my heart it was useless, they would realize I'm gone even if I hid. The two girls came around a corner, Courtneys face dropped. She ran towards me and slammed me into a wall "just what is it you're doing out here, did I say you could move" she snarled at me and wrapped her hands around my neck.

I choked and made little gagging noises, the strange girl pulled Courtney off of me "calm down baby" she said and held Courtney's waist, with her other hand she grabbed my hair and pushed me onto the bed in the room, courtney sat on my stomach, making breathing difficult and she locked my hands into the handcuffs.

Courtney backed away slightly and sat on my legs to prevent me from struggling, she bit off a slip of tape from a roll. "No!" I said. She slammed the tape on my mouth and smiled.

"She is a pretty lovely girl isn't she babe" the strange girl said stroking my cheek. Courtney smiled down at me and nodded. "Well, I had better get off, I'll be back soon sweetie" the strange girl turned and kissed courtney.

The strange girl turned around and left the room and quietly closed the door behind her, "what do you say we play for a while" courtney said and jumped off me, she got a knife off the trolley and stumbled back over to me, she sat back ontop of me, she caressed my skin with the knife, stroking it under my chin and around my neck and face.

"Now slave I suggest you follow orders." She said and moved the knife just inches away from my eye. "I'll remove the tape to begin with, If you dare scream i'll stab you, do u understand that slave?"

I nodded my head.

She removed the tape from my lips slowly and carefully she did not loose eye contact the whole time. She kept her eyes locked in mine, likely in attempt to seem threatening. I could not control myself I blurted "you're twisted, you better let Me go, you expect me to follow your orders, you kidnapped me! Just wait until-" she shoved 4 fingers into my mouth and gagged me.

"How dare you talk to me like that! I am your master!" She stabbed my side and I cried out. "You're mine, I can do whatever I want to you and for that I'm going to have to punish you, you little slut!" She hissed and stabbed me again in the same spot.