I didn't Mean To Kill Her!

Welcome to my book!

I want to make aware that I did originally write this in 2017, and this year, 2020, I want to put a disclaimer that many stories in this book near the start (including this one) will have used story starters from online. I will indicate this with an italic SS or MSS for maybe story starter ( As I can't remember.
Thanks.

____________________

"I didn't mean to kill her!I swear! It was an accident!" I called to the policeman.

"Oh yeah? Then how did she get stabbed in the gut? And how come you were in a back street so late at night? Aren't you a little young" He snapped, impatiently.

"She was my best friend! She wanted the dagger and I gave it to her. She missed her Stealth roll- I mean She slipped and it made it's way to her gut. Yeah, that's it."I murmured to myself the last part. I swear on my life though I'm not crazy.

Through double doors at the back of the glum room, burst through two men in police uniform. They picked me up, and threw me over their shoulders before leaving.

I hit their backs with my fists, tried to kick them where the sun don't shine, but they remained unaffected.

I looked up, having given up on escape, to see they were taking me to a detainment cell. I started to pound the bars until my hands were red and raw after they left me, locked, in that cell.

But it was no use.

-----

"Dammit! Chelsea, how did you get arrested already?" My friend Tara inquired, staring at me across the table.

"Make a perception roll to see what you can see in your cell." The Dungeon Master, Fred, told me.

I scowled at my Natural 1.

"You are oblivious to the world around you as you keep hitting the bars for what seems like days, but was only minutes."He continues.

"I give up on this Dungeons and Dragons session. I need food." I replied to the group, checking the clock that read 3.am.

"We should call it a night, guys. See you next Tuesday?" Tara asked.

I  nodded in reply and started to pack up, readying to leave.

_______

Welp. Guess you weren't expecting it to be a friendly game of D&D, huh?