UnFaithful Trust Chapter 2 Book 3

I wont be making chapter 3 untill i get 10! Reads! Or if i just get bored and decide to make another chapter. ENJOY

Cody's POV

I am sitting across from a glass table, There are 2 bodyguards behind me, Across from me is a seat where Nikolas should sit, " There something different about this kid." I say. " He is the same like the others" One of the bodyguards say. The door creaks open.

Nikolas's POV

I am in my northface jacket, I am inside the giant glass office where Cody sent me. I look down at the card it says " Meet me at the Willistons Academy, Room 105" I look up, I see a door reading "105" I slowly open it. Once it is fully opened i see Cody and 2 bodyguards beside him. " Take a seat Nikolas" Cody says. I walk to a open seat that is right across form Cody. I stay silent untill he speaks up, " Alright so this small portion of Atlanta Kings are hiding in this place that use to be a gun store, I want you to eliminate them." Cody says. " And if i fail?" I ask. " We'll take John and madelyn to jail. Remember you used an illegal weapon" He says while chuckling." Cody eyeballs the dragunov and a SMG. I get up walking to the weapons, I take the dragunov which has a strap around it, So i put it on my back. Then i take the Smg which i can perfectly fit on my belt. I go out the door, one of his bodyguards follow me to show me the way to the place. 

Fews Minutes Later

I step out of the car. We are right beside a building with a ladder leading to the top. I climb it all the way to the roof. I get close to the ledge. I am about 3 stories high. I look across from me. There is where the Some of the atlanta kings are hiding. I rest my dragunov on the floor. I put my eye to the scope, and watch the conversation.

Gang Member POV

I am sitting in a chair waiting for the other bastards. I cant stand another moment with my stuff. I am repeatedly tapping the table. Then atleast 5 guys come in through the door. One of them approach me. I notice he has a gun with him. He takes a seat. " Do you have the stuff!" I yell at him. " Yes yes i do." He says while passing me a bag of crystal. I rub my hands opening it up. Then i hear a loud whistle coming from outside. I quickly turn my whole body to the window. I see a bullet breaking through the window heading towards me.

Nikolas 

The bullet goes straight through his head. I see the other gang members taking cover. I quickly reload putting my eye back on the scope