Chapter 1

Couple Months Later

So many trees pass by me. Sitting in the train on my way to Oregon.... Again.

I remember the feeling of being at Oregon during the summer. It was a creepy place, but sadly after my mom's death 3 weeks ago we were force to stay with our great uncles, Stan and Ford.

My head was pressed against the window with annoyance. Two reason actually. Number 1 we're  moving back to the craziest place in the world and I wasn't ready to actually leave Chicago. I'll admit I never made no actual friends down there, but my sisters had many friends down there. I was actually pretty happy for her. Which make me go to number 2.

My sister was babbling on and on to a guy near us. A older gentleman. My sister is so friendly though. Which is good. Only if I was that friendly. I always remain the quiet, shy one.

I kicked the ground kicking some dust from the ground of the train we was riding to Gravity Falls, Oregon.

"These. These are real!" Babble my sister to the old men showing him some diamond earrings that mom gave her. "I can't go anywhere without them."

"Interesting." Spoke the old men. I gave out a loud sigh of annoyance to get my sister attention. My sister turned around and faced me. "What a nice old man." Commented Mabel with a grin on her face.

Mabel is usually a nice and optimistic person when you get to know her. Yes, she may come out a little childish time to time, but she actually a fun person. Mabel also is consider 'special' overall. When we was younger we were in the hospital and my sister had something wrong with her brain. I was there because of a upper respiratory problems. We use to have to ride the 'Special' Bus to school when we were younger. My mom got me out of the class after the 4th grade but kept Mabel in the classes sadly. I almost felt bad for my sister.

I raised a brow at Mabel. "Why do you always gotta talk to strangers?" I asked her. Mabel bent down and got some gummy worms I had sat there earlier for us to share. She tossed one in her mouth and swallowed "I don't think strangers. They just friends that we haven't quite met."

My sister have a positive outlook on everything. She still have the same 12 year old attitude she always had. More perkier then ever though.

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. My sister came closer to me and hugged on me. "Don't be a Grumpy George." She said. "Are you still upset about the moving thing?"

I located my eyes down. I just couldn't help but think of the funereal for my mom.

I remember seeing her grave. Mabel pulled on me hard and hugged me. Her tears was on my shoulder. Wet... The preacher of our city church hugged us. "You 2 gonna be okay." The preacher tried to make us feel better, but I didn't feel any better. In fact I was angry.

My fist was rolled up as I tightened them. I face the preacher making an enraged face.

"Okay! Bullshit! Our freaking mom's dead! How are we expose to be freaking okay!!!!!!"

The preacher grabbed on me, but I pushed them off and walked off. My sister just followed me as I exit the funeral.

"Hey Grumpy George!" Mabel smiled at me. I looked directly at her  and gave out a small smile. "Don't be a grump grump. This is Gravity Falls we're talking about."

My sister bent to get get a handful of gummy worms and stuffed her mouth. "Are you sure you don't want anymore gummy worms." Mabel mouth was stuffed in with gummy worms as she spoke. I shook my head. "And plus at our old school you got expelled from..... Remember?" 

"Mabel I don't like talking about Chicago and what happen at the school house with me." I said. I then turnt away looking out the window again.

Mabel swallowed back her gummy worms and lifted her feet to the other seat which no one was sitting on. I lifted my foot as well looking at my shoes black sneakers. Nothing special. "Dipper, it's okay, don't be like that." Mabel hugged me tightly and the train stopped.

I looked out the window and I seen that we had made it to Gravity Falls. Everybody started to move and grab there bags. I gotten up and stretch and grabbed my bag. Putting my headphones on to block out the sounds of people mumbling.

Mabel grabbed her bag and set it on the ground. Started to roll it off the train. I grabbed my bag as well and exit the train. I could tell Mabel was talking to me. I just nodded like I was actually listening and went on walking to the Mystery Shack.

--------------

Author Note- hi there it me SweetSkys, and I finally finish the first chapter of Gravity Falls High, but it came out kinda good, it may be some error to this, but don't sweat it. Only a coupe maybe, but I really got into Gravity Falls lately and I was thinking maybe I should ride a fanfic about it. The characters may act kinda different from the original Gravity Falls FYI but this is a fan fix so don't judge, oh and if there someone who would love to make a cover for me Inwould totally love that. Bye guys.