Chapter 2

Author Notes- This chapter may contain nasty and offensive words and violence, if you don't like it. Please don't read this story. Oh in the show. Something may changed from the last episode. Thanks for understanding. Oh and this chapter will be long so yesh!!!!!! Praise the lord and I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My feet pressed the surface of the grounds of the Chicago school house. I making my way down the hallway listening to music. I was listening to 'The Black' by Asking Alexandria. I go to my locker and get my books getting ready for Math class.

As I open my locker I lift my eyes up and see Mabel wearing her sweater over her head. Following another guy near her. I could tell she was in 'Sweater Town.' The guy was making an evil smirk at my sister as she was rocking back and forth. I let out a sigh and walked over towards them. I remove my headphones and see what they was talking about.

"Hey, Mabel! What you say two times two was in Math."

"22"

The guy rolled out a laugh as she said the answer. I wasn't so amused.

The guy admire the outfit of Mabel's . A sweater that had a unicorn that said 'I love unicorns.' Her sweater was blue and her skirt was pink. "Nice outfit Mabel." He smirked. My sister moved her arms. "Thank you, but i um need to get to science."

"I love the horn the most, don't you just want to suck on it."

"I love horns." My sister voice cracked with excitement. The guy looked down at her stomach then to her skirt. "Don't you want to stick it somewhere." He chuckled

My sister moved her head side to side saying no and begin walking off but then the guy grabbed her and her sweater fell down and there was bruises on her face and braces was nearly about to fall out. "I didn't ask you to leave now did I?" He pushed Mabel to the locker and she fell down. I reached out to the guy and grabbed him.

"Let go of me you asshole!" He scramble a little but I punched him in the face. Then he hit me in the face right back then we landed on the ground. I started to keep on punching him. Hitting him to the ground my sister cupped her mouth and started to cry.

Everybody crowded us and seen me hitting the shit out of the guy. "Man I give, I give." he cried with tears. Our Principle walked in and stopped the 2 of us for fighting "Enough you 2. Follow me to my office." He commanded.

The principal walked in front of us I begin to obey my principal and follow him, but then the guy mouthed me 'Your sisters my retarded bitch.' I then swung back at him and faced him to the locker and hitter him hard. Maybe too hard. I didn't know my own strength. I just kinda kept hitting him. The principal swung back around and grabbed on me. I shove the principal and went back at him. I heard Mabel crying out loud. "Calm down Dipper! Please." My sister the one who stopped me. I let go of the auburn hair guy and dropped him and face my sister who was full of tears. The principal walked up to the auburn hair guy and touched him. "He's not breathing." announce the principal everybody started to mumble.

I was the one on the spot. I had my blue hoodie and put it over my head not wanted to be seen.

"And that's why I never ever liked in my whole life liked Country Music." Those the word I heard of my sister when she spoke. Even though my sister completely said the sentence wrong I didn't really care too much of auto correcting her. I looked down still listening to my music and my sister tapped on me. "Oooooo! We're here!" Squealed my sister.