Chapter 3

Ugh, I couldn't sleep last night. My mind was overflowing with thoughts I didn't need. I woke myself up and got off the bed and shook my sister up. "Candy gummy bears." She mumbles. "MABEL!!" I yelled. Her eyes open up and seen me.

Her brown eyes met mines and she smiled and yawn and stretched.

I admire my sister for a second. She was absolutely beautiful. Her long brown hair. Her straight white teeth. Her chest had gotten big. They looked amazing.

Wait!

What am I'm doing looking at my sister the way I am. I'm a sick person.

My sister rolled off her bed and beginning to choose out her clothes. "What to wear on my first day?" She asked herself tapping her chin. I gave out a tired yawn and went to my dresser and just chose a black shirt with tight jeans. My shoes was sneakers. "I'll be in the shower. Hope you can find the perfect clothes." I walked out the room and made my way to the bathroom.

I ran the hot water and lock the door so my grunkle won't walk in.

You only make that mistake once.

I removed my pajamas and sat on the toilet to do my 'duties' after that I climbed in the shower still remaining hot. I started to scrub my body all over then I felt something touching me. I looked down and seen a hand. I let out a scream and fell on the ground. The water was hitting on me and I looked over and didn't see the hand anymore.

That was a guy hand. How gay.

--------------------------

"What's that smell?" I heard Soos coming in the kitchen sniffing the air. I faced him. "Cooking breakfast, that's all." I said.

I was cooking eggs and bacon with sausage for Mabel and I. "When did you learn to cook dude?" Soos had a smiled on his face. I faced back to my cooking and continue cooking. "Back at Chicago. When my mom slept late I use to cook breakfast." I said.

Soos came closer and sniff harder. I was weirded out, but I didn't say anything. "Can I have some?" He asked. I picked a sausage and gave it to him. He took it and chowed it down "Delicious." I gave out a small smile to him. "I'm guessing your mother slept late all the time?"

"Yeah." I sigh "She was a tired woman all right."

Mabel came downstairs sniffing the air. She already knew the smell and grabbed a sausage. "Bro, don't tell your gonna wear the hoodie on the first day? It's not even cold outside."

My sister have this big deal about me and my hoodie. She think I should dress out more or whatever. I don't know. I guess I just don't care what I wear really, but my sister on the other hand. Whatever she wears. It got to be good, or at least fit her style.

Right now Mabel was wearing a Apricot long sleeve lace blouse with a ruffled layered crop top which was the color pink following a white floral skirt and pink ballerina flats. Not to mention her make-up. I don't wanna even go into detail about that.

I just shrugged as I caught off the stove. "I don't know what's comfortable for me I guess." Mabel gasped at my remark and grabbed my shoulder. "DIPPER! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT! WE SHOULD GO TO GRAVITY FALLS' MALL! THEN WE CAN FIND YOU SOMETHING TO WEAR MAYBE YOU LIKE~"

As she was still babbling I peaked over at Soos and mouthed 'Help me' but he was to busy eating and laughing. Grunkle Stan finally made his way in here making a rather annoyed face. "What's the matter boss man?" Grunkle Stan sat down. When I started to look more at my Grunkle he wasn't upset, more like tired and been up all night or something. I gently pushed my sister off of me and face my Grunkle Stan and sat near him.