Chappie 3 :D

HEEEEYYYY MYYU FULLFYZZZZ HOW IZ YOU ALL TODAY???? I HOPE WHO EVER IS READING THIS BOOK LIKES IT SO FAR!!!! ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITES IVE WRITEN SO FAR SOOOOOO WITH THAT BEGIN!!!!

😎HARRYS POV😎

Was that seriously a...... Wolf??? and I could talk to it.... Annnnddd for some reasons I'm not scared of him.... this wolf is actually quite beatiful with its jet black hair and specs of gold and sliver in its fur that if the lights shines just right on his fur shines.

But his EYES! oh my gawd either I seriously haven't looked anymore in the eyes in a lonnnggggg time because I seriously couldn't stop staring they were just to georgouse and seemed to stop time as cheesy as that sounds.

Oh no why am I thinking this! and about a WOLF out of everything!!! a wolf!!! I can say I am very excited to see him after school today!!!

Oh yah school!!! get to school harry! I yell at myself starting to walk down the street the wolfs eyes never leaving my thoughts. im so excited to go see him!!!! school end soon!!!!

"Hey fag" the all to familiar chocolatey smooth voice says causing my sprites to drop and me to lower my head even more. he grabs my shoulder sending waves of shock through me and the wolfs eyes appear in my mind I jump away in complete shock.

"S-so now the fags gonna run away" zayns voice wavers a bit at the begining but soon changing back to hate. The bell explodes right as he's about to hit me. Litterly saved my the bell!

Him and his posse walk away but be with out zayn spitting on me. Your a freak I keep remining myself every time I wounder why has hates me. getting the needed books I start to walk to class but a person grabs my curls pulling me back yanking a patch of them out with the force.

"I'm talking to you freak" a voice I don't know says nodding at him I keep my eyes shut waiting for the pain to erupt through my already bruised bones. "Stay away from zayn he's MINE" the shrill voice says kicking me in the balls making me fall then getting yanked right back up by te hair ripping another patch out leaving me with two bleeding spots on my head clearly noticeable.

Giving another nod she punched me right in the ribs knocking the air out of me I curl into a ball on the ground as she kicks me repeatedly. Feeling uncontioustess take over I start to feel my eyes rolling to the back of my head as the kicks become less painful and less there as blackness over takes my bruised body.

**********

"a-are you ok?" wheres that voice coming from? "of corse hes not ok hes freaking bleeding and bruised what am i thinking" the unknown voice says to itself seriously who is this person?!?!?

Well why dont you open your eyes and look dumbass

SHUT UP BRAIN!

ok .-.

My body starts shaking violently. WHAT THE HECK!!! what is happens if right now! oh right I still haven't opened my eyes.

Opening my eyes I see a head of brown hair and big brown puppy eyes. "W-who are you?" I ask staring at the handsome boy.

"I'm l-Liam. Liam p-payne" his soft cute voice says. This boy is adorable! "well hi Liam do you have a beanie I could use" I ask immediately my eyes widen I just talked to someone!!!! No no no no no. Now he's gonna run away from my fugly self and everything.

A waving had snaps me out of my thoughts. "A-are you ok y-y-you look scared" nodding I grab the beanie out of his hand and slipping it over my bloody curls.

Running into the building it's already time that I'm suppose to be messaging 'sexypants221' who ever that is. He seems really nice though!

😎ZAYNS POV😎