chappie2 :D

HELLO MY FLUFFYZZZZZ!!! HOW IZ YALL TODAY!!! I HOPE SOME OF YALL END UP READING THIS BOOK IM ACTUALLY VERY EXCITED ABOUT IT!!!!! YAYYYYYYY THIS CHAPTER WILL BE IN ZAYNS POINT OF VIEW UNLESS I SAY OTHER WISE!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO LETS BEGIN!!

...................................................................

{ZAYNS POV}

I know how bad it is that i want to talk to curly again. Even though my heart is already taken by the one and only Harry Styles. Why do i bully him you ask? well 1. it helps me forget about my love for him and his delcious head of curly hair and slightly cracked lips. and 2. to hopefuly get to see thoughs eyes i want to desperetly to see soooo badly want to see them!

oh and one last reason i dont want to scare him away.... but your scaring him away right now you say but in all reality im not mt true form is much scaryer than what i do to him at school. ima well you see im that creature that everyone fears no im not a vampire if thats what you were thinking im something alittle more harry. Ha what a coincidence that, that just so happens to be my loves first name.

ohh yah back to what i was saying im a well im a werewolf! yahhh and harry is my mate but only my bestfriends niall and louis know because well there one to! but they dont know harry is my mate and that i am hopelessly in love with him even though i know they would except myself being bi concidering Nialls gay even though louis looks more feminie lol but i promis louis is 100% straight.

But normaly when a wolf meets his mate they go into heat and well basically hump like bunnies but thats only when they bite right where there neck meets there collar bone before then the wolf who first spots his or her mate just has raging hormones that make them exremaly irratable or varrrrryyy honry. and then eventally the wolf will either die from broken heart or if the wolf finally mates with his mate and knots them.

So thats basiclly what the whole mateing thing is and how it goes and i dont plan on ever going to mate with harry becuase who would want a werewolf i mean im a freak of nature!!! and he already hates me enough i mean i bascially beat everything i have in me but when I do it its not what i really want to do and i dont really mean to do it but i do anyways.

Ohh but there is no way i can miss the sparks that happen everytime i touch him... man that sounded dirty but its not i swear! Or when im around him and his sent just drives me crazy ive never hit him hard enough to brake anything or i would never forgive myself becuse i love him so much. To much really....

"ZAYNIE!!" i hear Louis voice yell to me as im sitting in our house its just us 3 in this house if you were woundering. "what loubear" i say back in a sicklysweet voice. "lets go for a run?" he asks hopefuly, i havent been for a run in a while and i need to calm down my hormones from all that thinking of Harry.

"sure lets go" i say jumping up and stripping off my cloths. "i still dont see why you got that it looks so painful" look winces as he look at the peircing of my member. "its not and when you jerk off it makes it 1000 times better" i say with a wink taking it out. Then taking out my face peircings i run outside feeling my bones pop and shift into there normal form .

'it feels so good in this form' i say to louis through mental communications. 'i know' and with that we take off running into the forest at the back of our house feeling the blood pumping through my veins my my pitch black fur shining in the light with a few gold streaks in it. and my Brown eyes now a light red and golden spects in them.

i stop when i hear a heavenly voice echoing through the forest i lost Louis along time back.

'i found your hair band on my bedroom floor