Chapter 6

"Are...are you Max Smith..?" I asked.

"Yeah...you figured it out, didn't you?" He said, sadness covering his eyes. 

"I'm sorry, Max. I shouldn't have done that." 

"No, it's ok" He said, cupping my face with his hands. "I love you"

I was speechless. He loved me. I loved him. It was like an unseparable love that had been going on secretly for the past seven years. I loved him. I loved him. I loved him. He pulled me into a hug, and then he kissed my cheek. A warm feeling was seeping through my cheek into my heart. Suddenly, I felt warm and toasty inside, as if something magic had just happened. I pulled him into a kiss. We kissed our lives away. Everything seemed to go away when I first kissed him. Light and energy came from our kiss and flourished as if it were vines covering the wall of a palace. The room lifted up, and made our spirits bond together like they never had before. 

After the kiss, Max went to the couch and turned the tv on. A news segment was on about an abducted teen - me - who had been taken from her bedroom at night, My parents were sobbing in front of cameras, begging me to come home. I knew my dad's tears were fake. He never loved me, and I know he never wanted be to go back home. And that's why I never would go back. My mother would be informed of my location and she would move next to me. That was my plan. But it all seemed to crumble when I thought about Max. What would he do? Would they send him to jail? Execution? What was going to happen to him? That was all in the future, we had to look into the eyes of today, and live the moment as if it were the last.