Chapter 3

I sat on the bed, nearly naked. My dad had been careful enough to put my bra and panties back on. I looked to my side. Nothing but some old wooden chairs. I looked towards the other side. Nothing but a rusty, old metal door. 

Wait a minute. There's a door. In the ground. 

But I couldn't move. I was just a poor girl, bound to a small bed in the middle of a dark, cold basement. I heard some ruffling to my side, and I slowly turned my head the other way. One of the smallest wooden chairs has been moved. By who? Was this just a mean joke my dad was pulling on me? Then I saw him. I saw the boy that offered me freedom. The boy who I would later know as Max. The boy who I would later fall in love with. The boy who saved my life. I wanted to yell at the time, since I had no idea how a boy would hide behind a small chair, waiting for someone like me to be tied up in a bed to rescue her. He ran up to me and put his hand over my mouth. 

"Shhh.. be quiet" He whispered into my ear. 

My eyes were opened wide open as I saw him unlock the heavy metal chains. He lifted me up, and injected a small ammount of white liquid into my forearm. I smelled flowers. I heard birds chirping in a small medow where I was sitting in a picnic blanket with a sandwich in my hand. Then everything went dark.