Bringing Faith Back

“Has he met Crissy yet?” Sissy asked Arrow. She shook her head no. “Lucky,” she said softly before looking to him again.

“I know you have met Riley. You know he is a bad guy. But he didn’t start out that way. I won't go into the whole story know that he was once human. But he was also working for a highly classified secret military organization that dealt with tracking and studying demons known as The Initiative. Again to cut a long story short they abused their power and had to be stopped. The only problem was one of their main scientist aligned herself with two evil forces. Once everyone developed their powers she appeared in town again with a machine that would scan everyone in an attempt to “help” them with their new powers. But what she was really doing was copying them. She then transferred all those powers to Riley. Who then became the evil bastard you now know.” She took a deep breath, giving him time to process that. Not that it mattered, for no matter how long they gave him he would never have been able to process all that very well. “He did his best to do one of two things. Kill Faith. Or turn her evil. He failed every time.”

“Because Faith was too powerful,” Gibbs said.

“Right. So they had an idea. If Riley couldn’t beat Faith, why not send someone on the same power level as her. Using the same process as they did to give Riley his powers they created what they thought was such a person,” Arrow said.

“I was that person, clone actually. They cloned Faith’s DNA to create another version of her. Only they tweaked it a bit. They isolated the part of her that was dark, that lead her to become a murderer for a short amount of time. And they intensified it some. So when I was finished I was Faith, but more evil,” Sissy said.

“And that worked for a while. Of course they were never able to kill Faith, but that was for a different reason. They were able to turn her evil a few times. It never lasted though.” Arrow told him.

“Why not?” he asked them.

“Mostly Star. Faith’s best friend. And Star’s mother Kida, who is also Faith’s best friend. Faith’s relationship with Star was so strong because in a past life Faith and Kida had been so close. No matter how evil Faith was Star could always appeal to her humanity and bring Faith back over. After years of countless battles Faith was able to appeal to my humanity. I turned good and vowed to never use my powers again. For fear of what might happen when I did,” she said the last part softly as she looked at the floor.

Gibbs then remembered what had happened in the bedroom after Faith had fought with Riley. Sissy had fought with Faith magically, and her eyes had been black. That must have been why. Her darkness must have shown through due to the use of so much magic. “It was easier to tell people that I was her sister then her clone that had been created to defeat and kill her. After I turned good I did notice things in me start to change. When I was evil I never felt human emotion besides hate and lust. But now I am. I am starting to become more human.”

“ANYWAY!” Arrow said bring the attention back to her. “I figured since once upon a time Sissy was Faith in a way maybe she could fix this.”

By now Gibbs noticed they weren’t the only ones in the room. Faith’s brother Angel and another unknown male were standing behind his couch. The unknown male was about 5’7. He had chestnut brown hair, brown eyes, and olive skin. He had seen the male before. Minutes before the attack at Faiths house that had lead to all this. He wondered who the male was.

“Guys you ready?” Arrow asked them. They nodded.

“Sissy.” She nodded too and moved over to Faith. Arrow came to stand by him. “You really shouldn’t be here for this, but I know you won't go, so someone has to protect you in case things go bad,” she said to him.