2.24.

Suga was just laying down on the couch, resting his eyes as he enjoyed the peace and quiet. Most of his pack was out of the house, and so was the entire Wilder pack except for Zaj and Chuck. Chuck had caught an annoying cold, which was suspicious since Werewolves just don't get human diseases, but it was probable some minor Werewolf sickness that would go over in a few days. Jungkook and Jimin had accepted the task to go training with V upon the Beta's own request so those three were out of the house. Samantha and Katherine had left together without a sigle word. J-Hope as doing god knows what while Jin was rushing to make food for when everyone came home, Zaj alternating between helping him and taking care of Chuck.

"Suga! Get your lazy ass out of that couch and go to the abondoned bank to fetch Jimin, V and Jungkook. You've been in that same spot since 8AM."

"So? It hasn't been that long, Jin."

"It's 4.30PM! The Wilder pack will be getting home from practice very soon. Minho and Thomas are on the track team and the others always wait for them. I want you to fetch the three youngest so we can all eat together. Alby will be gettig home from his work in about twenty minutes, and I hope that the girls are not dead or something like that."

"Eeuuuurgggghhhh, fineeeee."

He got up and put on his jacket, grabbing the housekeys before leaving. The walk to the abondoned bank took way too long for his liking, and when he got there he entered the building immediately, happy to be shielded from the strong gusts of wind. Ever since the witches, the weather in Beacon Hills had been a bit strange. It could change from sunny to a heavy thunderstorm in less than a minute and it was colder than normal, the temperatures often going below zero.

It was dark, but surprisingly there was no dust at all for such an old place. The Beta's probably took care of that since Jungkook has a really sensitive nose. He called out for the three, but did not gain any reply nor a sign that they even heard him. But he knew they were here. He could smell them. The only thing was that he couldn't locate them because their scent was literally everywhere in the building, especially Jungkook and Jimin's.

"Hey, don't you dare ignore me, you ungrateful brats! Come out from your hiding places!"

Before he could register what was happening, something fell on top of Suga, sending him crashing down on the floor. It was Jimin. He didn't even get the chance to get up before two other people joined in on the human pile. V and Jungkook. He pushed them of and the three younger quickly ran of laughing loudly as he chased them outside, all the while yelling about how he was going to kill them. Sadly enough, before he could catch any of them they had reached the house. Jimin hurried to grab a key and unlocked the door scurrying inside and slamming the door right in front of him, which didn't give him enough time to slow down. As result, he smashed against it full force and was actually thrown back a bit. Damn, strong door.

"Suga? Are you okay man? That seemed really painfull to me."

Alby had just arrived with the black van they owned and strode over, pulling him up by his arm with great strenght. He thanked Alby and dusted off his jacket. All of the sudden, it started to rain. Not a drizzle, but so much rain that you had trouble seeing further than a few feet. He grabbed the keys and quickly unlocked the door, closing it as soon as Alby had entered. His anger towards the three youngest pack members had not disappeared so he wanted to hurt them.

"Where are you guys!? Don't think you can get away with this!"

Suga stormed towards the kitchen, where Jin and Zaj were preparing diner together, which was a great task on its own because there were a lot of people. All of them (except for Theresa) Supernatural creatures with an enormous appetite. He growled, running up to V who just happened to be closest to him, causing the other two to run out of the kitchen too. The game of chase (more like a game of life and death but who cares) was abrubtly ended as the door opened and the rest of the Wilder pack came inside.

"We're hom- What's happening?"

Suga had just managed to catch V and was now almost choking him, but the younger was still laughing for some weird reason.

"SUGA! Let him go right now and start eating your dinner!"

He let V go, who scrambled up and went to give Katherine a hug and kiss, since she and Samantha had arrived not too long after the others. When they were eating dinner, all of them were discussing about what Rapmonster and Halsey were doing on their honeymoon.

~on da honeymoon~

"I wonder how the Betas are doing."

"Don't worry Halsey. They're doing just fine. The Wilder pack is with them."

Rapmonster had wrapped his arms around Halsey's waist as the two looked out of the hotel room's window. They had a beautiful view from where they were. The sky was blue, the sun was shining brighter than it ever did in Beacon Hills and it was actually warm. Halsey leaned against her mate, the back of her head now resting on his shoulder. She closed her eyes, enjoying the peaceful silence she hadn't experienced in a while. While it felt relieving to spend some alone time with her mate, she did miss the pack. Every little thing she saw reminder her of the pack.

The seagull she'd seen earlier reminded her of Jungkook's phase where he would do nothing else that imitate that bird. He refused to listen to his own name, only responding when you called him seagull boy.

The neck pillow that a woman was wearing on the plane made her think of Suga, who had exactly the same one and would often brag about how it was better then them.

When they'd gone horseback riding, she was reminded of J-Hope because the younger ones would often call him horse boy, a nickname made up by the second eldest, Suga.

At the restaurant where they had eaten yesterday, Halsey couldn't help but think of Jin and his culinary skills. How the eldest would always make sure that they ate enough so they could be healthy and happy werewolves.

When they went to the beach, there was this cute young boy who seemed to be around 4 with chubby cheeks. The child was always smiling, just like Jimin. The child also had an obsession with the seagulls, so it was like a double reminder.

When they had went souvenir shopping for the pack they had come across a small food stand, where the only worker there had gotten fired because she was eating the food instead of selling it to costumers. Before she had ran away, the now ex-worker had grabbed the remaining edible goods and taken them with her, stuffing her mouth as she went. That kind of boldness was so much like  Samantha.

There was also this black cat that would roam around, seemingly stalking them, all the while giving them this judging look. It would always demand attention, not stopping until you actually had petted the thing. Just like Katherine, it could be quite demanding and annoying, but in the end she did enjoy the cat's company.

And all the weird stuff happening just made her think of V.

"I truly hope that they're fine. Now let's enjoy the rest of our day!"