Escaping Death ~ Exclusive Chapter! ♥

• Dedicated to My fans

After almost a month I have finished the exclusive chapter I promised you guys when I won the Watty Awards! :D My webcam is not working for some odd reason and I couldn't get the video up, but I still want you to know that I seriously appreciate all the never ending support from every single one of you! ♥ I don't believe I ever would have even finished ED if it wasn't for all of you. So thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! ♥  

The exclusive chapter is of the balcony scene in KoT written in Gwen's p.o.v :) Leave me a comment below of your thoughts (if you want), and while your at it vote if you loved it! :) 

Love always, 

                     xxx addy

*************************************************************************************************************

Gwen

For two years I have watched from afar, keeping my presence unknown to him…until now.

Tonight would be the night that everything would change. I was given an opportunity to manifest into my human form – something that I have never done before.

Well, there’s a first time for everything, right?

Leading Gabriel to the balcony was the easiest part of my mission. He was utterly enthralled, and curious to know what the golden orb he had frequently started seeing was. Gabe was certain that I was a ghost, but it’s the direct opposite of what I am.

When I died I became an angel – his guardian angel. It’s been my sacred and sworn duty since I’ve received Gabriel as my charge to do everything in my power to keep him safe and well. There were only a few instances, thus far, where I had saved his life.

There was a war brewing on the horizon. It was imperative that Gabriel stayed alive and strong for this new threat that all the angels felt amiss. He was an exceptional warrior – one of many who still had a future full of strife and accomplishments.

I arrived onto the balcony only minutes before him. I closed my eyes and took a deep, calming breath; focusing all my energy into forming my human body. I felt the familiar pulsing heat, radiating from my skin as I felt the light I had come to know well gradually dim to nothing. I felt the slight brush of wind on my skin, and the smell of roses, violets, lilies, and petunias, engulf the air around me. My lips curved into a smile at the simplicity of this moment. When I opened my eyes I saw the moon, shinning brilliantly overhead as it filled the world beneath with its incandescent light.

I stared down at my hands, where in a matter of moments I materialized a golden flecked, white mask to match my white Grecian style dress. I didn’t need to change – my attire was not significant, and it seemed that I was already dressed for the occasion. The Masked Ball was a perfect time to appear to Gabriel as everyone’s identities would be hidden beneath a mask. He couldn’t know that I was here – more importantly, he couldn’t know that I was his angel.

Talking to him would be the most difficult thing I’ve ever had to do. Words could not express how out of sorts I felt, but it was crucial that I not make this a social or personal call. This was beyond my existence – the message was from above, and he needed to get it no matter how ominous it might be at the time. As long as he received it; my mission was complete.

Everything would be clear in due time.

The distant sound of footsteps resonated on the wooden floorboards behind me. I didn’t turn, acting as if I hadn’t heard a thing. I wasn’t ready, and I felt through the bond that he was still a little dazed after following my ethereal form here.